Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

Gentlemen,

I've mentioned on here that I have a podcast before, but I've not shared a link with you before.  But today I am.  In the episode that I just released, I recount the relationship that a young girl had with one of the clubs in the AFL, and I relate it to what the Browns did last week for Tom Seipel, and what this group was able to accomplish in honoring @crakburn.  It is only about a half hour long (one of my shorter episodes).  This group did something fantastic 11 years ago.  We helped make someone smile when they most needed it.  Pat yourselves on the back.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-tcqsz-f72f5f

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Gentlemen,

I've mentioned on here that I have a podcast before, but I've not shared a link with you before.  But today I am.  In the episode that I just released, I recount the relationship that a young girl had with one of the clubs in the AFL, and I relate it to what the Browns did last week for Tom Seipel, and what this group was able to accomplish in honoring @crakburn.  It is only about a half hour long (one of my shorter episodes).  This group did something fantastic 11 years ago.  We helped make someone smile when they most needed it.  Pat yourselves on the back.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-tcqsz-f72f5f

I'm not going to say that someone was looking down on us last night, but I'd be lying if I didn't think that there was some divine intervention last night..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

changed, per webby in the feedback forum.

hopefull the slowness and 501's are done with

Kinda feels like the old site

10 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

changed, per webby in the feedback forum.

hopefull the slowness and 501's are done with

Just shrinking the number of posts per page, increasing opening ads and opening up space for more advertisements.

LGB, err, Webby is making major profit "improvements" to the site.

Y'all ought to buy some of the stuff advertised lest the ads overwhelm the content.

27 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just curious has anyone here had covid yet?

Nope.  The other three teachers in my hallway all have, and I proudly proclaimed that I know that NOBODY had me in the "last man standing" contest.  We've been back in school 5 days a week since the start of September.  There have been some hiccups, some students missing school as well, but overall, things have run just about as smoothly as one could hope.  

I had a test at Thanksgiving time, just because I wanted to be sure.  Twas negative.  

30 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just curious has anyone here had covid yet?

3 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I seem to remember candy, MWil, and Thomas's wife (maybe Thomas?).

I'm sure there are more.

Yep, I've had it, as has my wife. Undoubtedly my kids have had it too, albeit they had almost zero symptoms. I had it back in mid to late October.

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Nope.  The other three teachers in my hallway all have, and I proudly proclaimed that I know that NOBODY had me in the "last man standing" contest.  We've been back in school 5 days a week since the start of September.  There have been some hiccups, some students missing school as well, but overall, things have run just about as smoothly as one could hope.  

I had a test at Thanksgiving time, just because I wanted to be sure.  Twas negative.  

Yeah I’m very shocked I haven’t gotten it yet.  I know if I still worked at a hospital I would have had it for sure. 

• Like 1