Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

37 minutes ago, buno67 said:

So yesterday morning, my wife went into labor. Around 12:30am her water broke. Her dad had to come pick her up and take her and I had to stay with the kids. Since I tested positive I couldnt be there. Since both my children tested positive, we didnt have anyone to watch them. So I had to stay home. Wife gets to the hospital and 19mins later had our daughter. still upset I couldnt be there. Kinda sucks knowing I missed out on her birth and cutting the cord

Sorry man.  Not sure there’s anything else I can say, that would be rough.

10 hours ago, buno67 said:

So yesterday morning, my wife went into labor. Around 12:30am her water broke. Her dad had to come pick her up and take her and I had to stay with the kids. Since I tested positive I couldnt be there. Since both my children tested positive, we didnt have anyone to watch them. So I had to stay home. Wife gets to the hospital and 19mins later had our daughter. still upset I couldnt be there. Kinda sucks knowing I missed out on her birth and cutting the cord

Sorry buddy. That’s a rough break for sure. 

42 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Danny Carey is as talented as Neil Peart. They are two of the greats.

A foreman I use to work with, before he became an electrician, he was a sound engineer. He said he got to work with Tool a couple of times. He said Carey was one of the nice guys he has ever. Said the guy us ruthless on the pick up basketball court. He said the best time he had around musicians were around tool and  snoop dogg. Said he left that industry because he didnt want to travel anymore and wanted to start a family

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

A foreman I use to work with, before he became an electrician, he was a sound engineer. He said he got to work with Tool a couple of times. He said Carey was one of the nice guys he has ever. Said the guy us ruthless on the pick up basketball court. He said the best time he had around musicians were around tool and  snoop dogg. Said he left that industry because he didnt want to travel anymore and wanted to start a family

Maynard is still a bag, though--can confirm.

Also,

On 4/9/2021 at 6:38 PM, buno67 said:

IMO MCU has done superhero movies the right way, everyone else cant get the right formula 

Infinity War was an all time great movie. Mainly because they let the bad guy win after 10 years of build up.

However, I feel they released endgame too soon. There was no real buildup or hype. 1 year is way too quick and you should let the Internet talk about Infinity War.

Edited by candyman93

Stupid question. But we just bought a house 2 years ago, I was always sleeping on a older rock firm feels like concrete mattress my entire life. I wanted nothing more than the worlds softest mattress when we moved.

I decided to splurge and bought the most expensive and softest mattress Original Mattress Factory sold. Decided to go with them because they are local.

We are 1.5-2 years in and this mattress sucks. Its not nearly as comfortable as the one in the store we tried out and is actually quite firm still. Always wake up with shoulder pain and neck pain. I always thought it would break in, but it never has.

I spent $2,000 on this freaking mattress and it blows lol So I decided in the next month we are going to go get a new one, something cheaper maybe like a Serta/Sealy but know its actually 'plush'.

My question is what the hell do I do with this old mattress? Its in perfectly fine condition, it was extremely expensive and I dont want to just throw it away or have the other guys come take it. 

Is there anyway I can get something out of it? Do people buy mattress online like FB Marketplace or LetGo?

Edited by AkronsWitness

10 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Stupid question. But we just bought a house 2 years ago, I was always sleeping on a older rock firm feels like concrete mattress my entire life. I wanted nothing more than the worlds softest mattress when we moved.

I decided to splurge and bought the most expensive and softest mattress Original Mattress Factory sold. Decided to go with them because they are local.

We are 1.5-2 years in and this mattress sucks. Its not nearly as comfortable as the one in the store we tried out and is actually quite firm still. Always wake up with shoulder pain and neck pain. I always thought it would break in, but it never has.

I spent $2,000 on this freaking mattress and it blows lol So I decided in the next month we are going to go get a new one, something cheaper maybe like a Serta/Sealy but know its actually 'plush'.

My question is what the hell do I do with this old mattress? Its in perfectly fine condition, it was extremely expensive and I dont want to just throw it away or have the other guys come take it. 

Is there anyway I can get something out of it? Do people buy mattress online like FB Marketplace or LetGo?

Not sure about that.....however, I was thinking about getting a mattress topper.  I don't have any experiences with them, but it would seem to be a helluva lot cheaper than a new mattress!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Not sure about that.....however, I was thinking about getting a mattress topper.  I don't have any experiences with them, but it would seem to be a helluva lot cheaper than a new mattress!

Yeah I’d look for a cheap fix if possible before eating that cash.

I did the same thing with a Tempurpedic.  Thought it would be great, it’s absolute ***.