Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

20 hours ago, bruceb said:

Was just going to post this.

Can't Red Baron for the price.

Toss on some extra toppings and your good to go.

Very true, I think this is the route Im going to go. So much easier/cheaper/faster just to toss a $3 Red Barron into the oven for 20 min than it is to pay $40+ and wait an hour for delivery.

Because Ill tell ya, there isnt a $25 dollar taste difference in Jets pizza compared to Red Barron

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Very true, I think this is the route Im going to go. So much easier/cheaper/faster just to toss a $3 Red Barron into the oven for 20 min than it is to pay $40+ and wait an hour for delivery.

Because Ill tell ya, there isnt a $25 dollar taste difference in Jets pizza compared to Red Barron

Jet’s is good, but I feel absolutely miserable after eating it.

Fairly certain there’s like a month’s worth of sodium in each slice.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Its sooo.much..dough. My wife loves it so its practically the only place we order from but it leaves you in a food coma after two slices.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Its sooo.much..dough. My wife loves it so its practically the only place we order from but it leaves you in a food coma after two slices.

This probably is the main reason that I like Red Barron.

Thin, crispy crust.

More in line with the diet of the chronologically challenged.

12 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Not sure the intent but I have had a number of cicadas flying into my windshield the past week.

I decided to play the Columbus Zoo's affiliate golf course this past weekend. Terrible decision lol Its right next to a metro park and literally the entire round I was trying to keep cicadas off of me.

I had 2 different shots where I almost swung and missed because cicadas landed on me in my backswing.

Horrible horrible

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I had 2 different shots where I almost swung and missed because cicadas landed on me in my backswing.

Horrible horrible

From now on, I am going to use that excuse every time I swing and miss while golfing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

From now on, I am going to use that excuse every time I swing and miss while golfing.

lol do it. And Im not a bug/insect person. So trying to golf outside for 5 hrs while it was 85 degrees doing nothing but dodging and swatting at cicadas the entire round was miserable.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2021 at 11:05 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love Jet's.  I love that Little Ceasar's BigFoot style pizza.  I know it's a lot of bread, and it's very filling, but I can't stop myself.