Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

11 hours ago, buno67 said:

anyone here gotten the snip snip? about to start that journey...

Been there/done that. 

Plus side:

You need to “clear the pipes” 20-30 times in the 4-6 weeks after to become sterile, so we had some fun with that.

On 6/19/2021 at 10:54 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

Unless you intend to sleep around on her….and need that added security

have her get one of those things installed that is like 99.999998% effective, while also removing the monthly lady time.

or act like every  other married guy with young kids,nand stay celibate 

we have talked about that. We discussed if the 3rd baby had to come via c-section that she would just get her tubes tied but nope, wife was in labor for 20mins with #3 with no complications, well except, she came into this world too quick so the wife wasnt able to get the epidural. 

now my health insurance will fully cover my procedure. her insurance wont cover her. 

Carl Nassib coming out as gay while being an active NFL player is one of the most historical/newsworthy NFL moments in the history of this message board and the thread gets locked with 2 comments, none of which are offensive or inappropriate. 

Its pathetic the lack of freedom this website grants for freedom of discussion. If people say dumb stuff give them warnings, suspensions, bans etc. Instead this forum bans anything thats even the slightest bit controversial. Feels like its run by the Gestapo. A real opportunity for an uplifting / interesting discussion and it gets locked because 'stick to football'

If this was a baseball forum in 1947 the Jackie Robinson thread would have never gotten to the second page before mods blocked it. 

Pathetic... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Carl Nassib coming out as gay while being an active NFL player is one of the most historical/newsworthy NFL moments in the history of this message board and the thread gets locked with 2 comments, none of which are offensive or inappropriate. 

Its pathetic the lack of freedom this website grants for freedom of discussion. If people say dumb stuff give them warnings, suspensions, bans etc. Instead this forum bans anything thats even the slightest bit controversial. Feels like its run by the Gestapo. A real opportunity for an uplifting / interesting discussion and it gets locked because 'stick to football'

If this was a baseball forum in 1947 the Jackie Robinson thread would have never gotten to the second page before mods blocked it. 

Pathetic... 

I decided to open the thread back up in NFL News so you can talk about it there again. You're welcome. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Pathetic... 

thank @Dome for the concise points presented to webby for it being opened and hopefully forum rules being modified in the near future.

• Like 1

Nassib was a good player here and I liked him. I will always remember him trying to teach the guys in the DL room about investing in mutual funds and making 10%. Then all these guys saying no bank is going to give you that much interest lol.

Hope he finds success on and off the field. 

• Like 2

On 6/20/2021 at 12:20 PM, buno67 said:

anyone here gotten the snip snip? about to start that journey...

When our next baby comes out I'm going to have my own v-day. 

I cant wait. 

I have mentioned tubal ligation  to my wife, I'm not site where she is at with it so far.

Both seem like pretty harmless procedures.

Go with the V. A much easier procedure for men verse women. They have it hard enough as is with childbirth. Some slight discomfort and it is over in 20 minutes. If there is any concern about it not working, just send in a sample to review every now and then.