Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

3 hours ago, roger murdock said:

The reason everyone craps all over the endings of LOST and GoT is because everyone spent years, literally, years, working on their theories in their head on how the show would wrap up. And in both cases everyones head cannon made more sense and was more interesting. 

I would have preferred not watching the endings to both as neither made sense or fit with the narrative of the show IMO. 

Ive watched Lost twice and still have no idea what the entire last season is about lol Let alone the ending. Did they die and go to heaven? Was it all a dream? Was it some sort of weird subliminal message? I have no clue.

What I will say, is that the first 4-5 seasons of that show were some of the best, intense and most binge-worthy watching I have ever seen. That show was simply incredible in its infancy. The last 1/3rd of it once they started going back and forth between islands or reality and backstories is where it 'lost' me lol

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Wait I thought you were like 25

Whatever dynamic you and roger have I fully support.

I Nominated that thought for the quote of the year.

When I was 25 I was living in Hondorus. 

Man what a girlfriend I had.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ive watched Lost twice and still have no idea what the entire last season is about lol Let alone the ending. Did they die and go to heaven? Was it all a dream? Was it some sort of weird subliminal message? I have no clue.

What I will say, is that the first 4-5 seasons of that show were some of the best, intense and most binge-worthy watching I have ever seen. That show was simply incredible in its infancy. The last 1/3rd of it once they started going back and forth between islands or reality and backstories is where it 'lost' me lol

I feel exactly the same way 

11 hours ago, mtmmike said:

I Nominated that thought for the quote of the year.

When I was 25 I was living in Hondorus. 

Man what a girlfriend I had.

A gentlemen like you never shares the deets.
I hope Mrs Mike knows how good she has it. 

• Like 2

On 7/1/2021 at 6:39 PM, mtmmike said:

Anyways things going well looking at some film on Browns 

Record setting year for business looking forward  to live reports from Browns camp.

Hey nate and candyman93 how good due you really think⁰ the defense will bee

• Like 1