Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

5 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

On vacation at the beach this week in Hilton Head. If I'm wearing a Browns T-shirt, I inevitably get a half dozen or more "Go Browns" or "Woof woof". Doesn't matter where or when. My wife is always amazed. She still doesn't get it.

I’ve learned women will never understand grown men barking at them. Such primates. 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 4:26 PM, ReggieCamp said:

On vacation at the beach this week in Hilton Head. If I'm wearing a Browns T-shirt, I inevitably get a half dozen or more "Go Browns" or "Woof woof". Doesn't matter where or when. My wife is always amazed. She still doesn't get it.

I was in Miami last weekend. Guy walking into the place we were leaving was wearing a browns zip up. Said Go Browns, he said damn right. Not a rare occasion and my wife just laughs at this point.

So glad we have fans all over the world and we are finally seeing a team worthy of this fan base. 

thank god for service programs for routine maintenance  on furnace/AC. Furnace stopped working. It was a faulty wire inside of it. I checked all the wires that go into the AC unit and the Furnace but didnt want to mess with anything in it. Since we were in the program, it only cost me about $30. If I didn't, it would have been around $180. 

On 8/9/2021 at 11:07 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

Aren’t you a union electrician now?

coulda troubleshot that yourself after removing 4ish screws, no?

I check everything from the outside. Checked the breakers, checked the wiring from The breaker to the furnace, and checked the wiring from the disconnect to the AC to make sure it was being feed. When it came to opening up the furnace, I looked for anything obvious but didn’t want to touch anything and potentially ruin the warranty because it’s only 3-4yrs old. There was a wire on the inside that went bad. Also it was a little confusing with the everything for the gas Line wiring, the blower wiring, and the furnace’s own wiring.  It was trouble shooting I didn’t want to Screw up and cause something major.

Some of thst stuff would fall under when you start doing motor controls and wiring up certain devices. Stuff I haven’t learn yet or even seen in the field. You want some outlets, some switches, some ceiling fans, some lighting fixtures, a panel change, and stuff like that. I could do that but messing around in the furnace, didn’t feel comfortable at all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Just signed my daughter up for youth soccer. I’m excited to see her get into sports. Part of me wants to coach but a part doesn’t want and just purely be a supportive dad

Remember, if they don’t play well they don’t eat. Failure is not an option. 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Hurricane Ida is supposed to be so bad that they’re calling dudes like me to go down and help. Haven’t had to travel that far down south since Harvey.

To this day the aftermath of Harvey was the worst ish I’ve ever witnessed with my eyes before. It really wasn’t “human” if that makes sense. It was like being on another planet honestly.

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Hurricane Ida is supposed to be so bad that they’re calling dudes like me to go down and help. Haven’t had to travel that far down south since Harvey.

To this day the aftermath of Harvey was the worst ish I’ve ever witnessed with my eyes before. It really wasn’t “human” if that makes sense. It was like being on another planet honestly.

What do you do?

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Stay safe buddy.

This could get real ugly real quick with all those hospitals near capacity too.

• Like 2