Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

45 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I'm flying over for a game in November but as there aren't any direct flights to Cleveland I'm going to Boston to see us play the Patriots.

Is it ok to wear away shirts at Gilette?

I don’t see why not?

Can’t imagine what would happen if an uninvited Englishmen showed up in Boston sporting the wrong colors, but I’m sure you’ll be fine.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t see why not?

Can’t imagine what would happen if an uninvited Englishmen showed up in Boston sporting the wrong colors, but I’m sure you’ll be fine.

that's pretty much the line i'll be using if anyone is a bit of a ****. It'll end well I'm sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

I'm flying over for a game in November but as there aren't any direct flights to Cleveland I'm going to Boston to see us play the Patriots.

Make sure you learn how to talk with their accent. They love that kind of thing. Oh and I just purchased you apparel to wear:

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,womens,101010:01c

• Like 2

Random Shower Thought this morning....

giphy.gif

It always bothered me that Hollywood Higgins who had that nickname since at least Colo st., is the REAL Hollywood as far as WR's. The kid at Baltimore somehow got the use of the Nickname more...I think it has to do with his draft status.....but did you see him Drop, not one, not two........LOL.....but 3 TD's in last weeks game.

That Kids new Nickname is Butter Finger Brown......(Or a Rich Man's Cory Coleman if you will)

Higgins is the REAL "Hollywood"

cleveland-browns-rashard-higgins.gif

Baker with the nice footwork on the Red Carpet....

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

Haven't been to a game in a bit, and scored some tix to the Stillers game on Halloween.  I'm going with the wife, and we will meet ppl in the muny lot to get "buttered up" before the game.  I keep hearing from others about all the a..hats down there starting trouble, and I'm wondering if it's just old age kicking in, but I really don't want to have to drop any elbows on anyone!!!!  Anyone been down there yet, and what's the dynamic?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Random Shower Thought this morning....

giphy.gif

It always bothered me that Hollywood Higgins who had that nickname since at least Colo st., is the REAL Hollywood as far as WR's. The kid at Baltimore somehow got the use of the Nickname more...I think it has to do with his draft status.....but did you see him Drop, not one, not two........LOL.....but 3 TD's in last weeks game.

That Kids new Nickname is Butter Finger Brown......(Or a Rich Man's Cory Coleman if you will)

Higgins is the REAL "Hollywood"

cleveland-browns-rashard-higgins.gif

Baker with the nice footwork on the Red Carpet....

*Insert regular joke here about Dawg_LB thinking about football dudes in the shower*

:) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Haven't been to a game in a bit, and scored some tix to the Stillers game on Halloween.  I'm going with the wife, and we will meet ppl in the muny lot to get "buttered up" before the game.  I keep hearing from others about all the a..hats down there starting trouble, and I'm wondering if it's just old age kicking in, but I really don't want to have to drop any elbows on anyone!!!!  Anyone been down there yet, and what's the dynamic?

It’s been a few years, but last time I was there I didn’t have any issues.  Some drunks for sure, but we were left alone.

Almost wished we’d have gotten our ***** kicked or something. Would have been more fun than watching them play that day…

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

99% of them are human beings with a functioning brain. Stay away from the other 1%.

Steelers week might bring out more dummies than usual, but unless you're looking for trouble, you'll be fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Here is some advice for going to that stadium. Its in a small little town that is off a 4 lane highway. Depending on where you are staying you should add time to get there and also don't expect to leave and be out quick. 

Pats fans are arrogant (I think they earned it though) and I'm sure you will be fine if you just act like a normal human.