Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

44 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I’m really not a fan, it’s good for situation training but the guns react totally different 

Yeah, they jam more than anything. We usually don’t use them now because with a large department and our numbers the money adds up.  SWAT/INTAC and the academy recruits more so. 

Well guys.....this article demonstrates that idiocy isn't concentrated in sports here in the U.S. 

Sometimes we import idiocy from overseas.

This guy is one of the most talented players in the Australian Football League....

He is also one of the biggest idiots.  

AFL Player arrested for two counts of assault in NYC

De Goey highlights

• 2 weeks later...

Wife tells me this morning that at school drop off this morning, our daughter told her that this little boy spit in her face yesterday. She said the boy was upset that my daughter wouldn’t pay attention to him cause she was coloring.

LGB can beat up the old men but I’ll go oppo and beat the little kids. Bout to teach her if anyone ever spits on you, return to sender and punch them in the mouth. The family owns a pretty popular pizza place that my wife loves but we won’t be eating their anymore.