Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Wife tells me this morning that at school drop off this morning, our daughter told her that this little boy spit in her face yesterday. She said the boy was upset that my daughter wouldn’t pay attention to him cause she was coloring.

LGB can beat up the old men but I’ll go oppo and beat the little kids. Bout to teach her if anyone ever spits on you, return to sender and punch them in the mouth. The family owns a pretty popular pizza place that my wife loves but we won’t be eating their anymore. 

If I stopped going to every pizza place in which their kid spit in my face I'd never eat pizza again.

Seriously though, spitting is not cool and shouldn't be tolerated. However, spitting at a "coloring" age isn't quite the same and I wouldn't think it should start a feud or ill will from family to family. That's just kids. They may know better but don't understand consequences yet.

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If I stopped going to every pizza place in which their kid spit in my face I'd never eat pizza again.

Seriously though, spitting is not cool and shouldn't be tolerated. However, spitting at a "coloring" age isn't quite the same and I wouldn't think it should start a feud or ill will from family to family. That's just kids. They may know better but don't understand consequences yet.

How many spitting incidents have you been involved in? Lol

im cool with never eating their again cause I think their pizza is overrated and overpriced.