Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Asking for a friend, can you pick up an STD from someone if they had been dead for about an hour?

TWIST! The friend is the dead person!

(seriously though, where the heck did this come from???)

Edited by BwickRedux
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

TWIST! The friend is the dead person!

(seriously though, where the heck did this come from???)

Hehe I was concerned for my friend. Just stupid stuff that goes through my head on my way to work. My brain is slightly overactive and takes a lot of weird turns, as many of you probably already know. I can't remember how I got to that, probably from a song on the radio unless they said something during the Dan Patrick show that sent my mind astray.

Why I decided to share this one is the better question and I don't have an answer. Probably because it's all true and I'd really like to know because she had a lot of open sores.

Edited by Thomas5737

16 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hehe I was concerned for my friend. Just stupid stuff that goes through my head on my way to work. My brain is slightly overactive and takes a lot of weird turns, as many of you probably already know. I can't remember how I got to that, probably from a song on the radio unless they said something during the Dan Patrick show that sent my mind astray.

Why I decided to share this one is the better question and I don't have an answer. Probably because it's all true and I'd really like to know because she had a lot of open sores.

To answer your question, I'd imagine you could.

All bacteria or viruses would need would be a host and I'm guessing there isn't much difference between someone alive and dead in that regard.

Didnt think I'd be pondering the viability of contracting std's from a corpse today, but hey, I like surprises.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

To answer your question, I'd imagine you could.

All bacteria or viruses would need would be a host and I'm guessing there isn't much difference between someone alive and dead in that regard.

Didnt think I'd be pondering the viability of contracting std's from a corpse today, but hey, I like surprises.

Ah, well that is a little upsetting.

Are there interspecies STDs?

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Man I hate the wait for a prostate exam.

It's like going to Cedar Point and waiting to get on a ride, not a big deal the first time but if you want to make a day of it it gets really frustrating after a while.

Interesting that you find the wait to be the worst part...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Man I hate the wait for a prostate exam.

It's like going to Cedar Point and waiting to get on a ride, not a big deal the first time but if you want to make a day of it it gets really frustrating after a while.

Funny you mention CP.  My house is 0.6 miles from the entrance.......and I had both of my family physician's kids in class.  

giphy.gif