Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Who do you think buys their crap? It’s not their enslaved population.

Europe is being disrupted by all of this.

Right I moreso meant in a morality way they don’t care about other countries attacking each other. But you’re right they care about the financial reasons. But I’m not sure that has been impacted yet. China can still ship their stuff to Europe. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

The first series I watched when we got Netflix years ago.  Didn't watch it when it was on originally.  

Absolutely TV crack.

One More Netflix GIF

Game Of Thrones Animation GIF by Vidme

Netflix GIF

Two things here:

1. My wife and I watched 14 episodes of 24 on a snow day one year on Netflix. I've never felt so guilty in my life as that day...and it was awesome.

2. My buddy Brady in college watched EVERY. SINGLE. 24 EPISODE. EVER.

...and he did it week to week. 

I saw him once tell a girl who liked him/was cute "Sorry, I can't go out with you Monday Night. 24 is on." ...and he calmly walked away. Fantastic stuff.

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Two things here:

1. My wife and I watched 14 episodes of 24 on a snow day one year on Netflix. I've never felt so guilty in my life as that day...and it was awesome.

2. My buddy Brady in college watched EVERY. SINGLE. 24 EPISODE. EVER.

...and he did it week to week. 

I saw him once tell a girl who liked him/was cute "Sorry, I can't go out with you Monday Night. 24 is on." ...and he calmly walked away. Fantastic stuff.

Last winter, I watched the entire run of Game of Thrones in the span of 6 weeks.  The series ran for 8 "actual years" 2011-2019.....

Some of the most awkward TV viewing of all time.

Arya Stark started out as a teenager, and 6 weeks later, she was just like darn near every other cast member on the show, and dropping trou.  

Awkward Andy Samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Like 1

Made an offer on a beautiful place and it was accepted today.

I joined this forum like 12-13 years ago following college graduation as a bored browns fan pessimistic about my future because I was struggling landing a decent job

Couldn’t be happier with how it’s all played out since then and this place has been a fun escape / place of comfort over the years. Y’all great.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I joined this forum like 12-13 years ago following college graduation as a bored browns fan pessimistic about my future because I was struggling landing a decent job

Couldn’t be happier with how it’s all played out since then and this place has been a fun escape / place of comfort over the years. Y’all great.

Congrats man!

11 hours ago, roger murdock said:

There never should have been a doubt. The Kareem always rises to the top.

On 9/27/2022 at 7:10 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

China couldn’t care less about other countries activities. 

yeah Chine needs to worry about their population issues. their country’s total fertility rate was 1.15 in 2021.

IMO the last thing China wants to get into is War because that would put a huge dent into their prime reproductive males. At this pace by 2100, they will be down to about half their current population. By 2080 elderly population should surpass the working age population. Which could/should wreck their economy. Years ago they removed the 1 child restriction and put in place a 3 child one and have gave tax breaks and incentives for having more kids but families have gotten use to smaller families and etc.