Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ate too much, slept like **** and woke up feeling hungover but didn’t drink.

I accept my beta status. 

I will also make the same mistakes at Christmas dinner.

Your boyfriend must be so disappointed. 

today I woke up at 3AM. I slept for 15 minutes after consuming an entire turkey raw. When I woke up I immediately put on my best tap out shirt and found my largest chain wallet because I knew I had a long day of battling crowds on Black Friday. I got in my all black lifted ram 1500. The crowd gathered around local affliction store knew I had arrived when they head the sound of metal scrapping against the ground which was coming from the gigantic bull balls that were hanging from the back of my truck. Of course I parked in a fire lane because after serving as a volunteer fire fighter 15 years ago it gives me the right to do that. I immediately jumped out and I’m one motion took my chain wallet out of my all black ed hardy jeans and begun swinging widely into the crowd. Noticing an alpha in their presence the crowd immediately dispersed. I then went straight to the back where they had the latest collection of bedazzled affection shirts where of course I took every one. I then jumped back into my all black lifted ram with and in a cloud of smoke and sparks and went straight to work for a 24 hour shift. 

• Like 5