Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm using the mobile version, but go to the account settings and enter the name.

Just added my first user to ignore :)

The new site is amazing.

Haha yeah I know, I'm just being dramatic. 

Now it's just a game. How much drivel can I take. Now that I have the ammo I can see how close to the bear I can get. 

Disclaimer: not really a bear at all. More like a 3 corner fly. No animals were hurt in this dramatization. 

19 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I've already got webby on ignore, gives me some piece of mind.

I'll have to give that a try. Kind of reverts me back to my childhood. Mom would just tell me close my eyes and block my ears and all the baddies would just go away. Oh and the occasional lalalalala I can't hear you ploy. Sorry webby 

disclaimer: the above may or may not have actually taken place. I can confirm however I do have a mom. Sheesh I wasn't born in a Petri dish. 

Disclaimer once more:  unless I was

10 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Haha yeah I know, I'm just being dramatic. 

Now it's just a game. How much drivel can I take. Now that I have the ammo I can see how close to the bear I can get. 

Disclaimer: not really a bear at all. More like a 3 corner fly. No animals were hurt in this dramatization. 

I applaud your patience.

ain-amp-039-t-nobody-got-time-for-that_o

For the record.....the old forum is now locked.    Still amazing how many wonderful discussions I've had the fortune of taking part in over the last decade + on this site.  

A big hat tip to @Webmaster for the transition.

giphy.gif

That being said.....A Browns fan (OK....me, got the last post in the NFL News section, as well as the Ravens and Bengals forums.)

giphy.gif

I got the last one in our forum as well.  Right @Thomas5737?  Preach man, preach.  :P:D

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 2