Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 minute ago, EL Brownso said:

Are there any hunters in here?  If so, what tags did you pick up this year?  I got a bull and two cow elk tags out here in Utah and I might pick up an over the counter bull elk in Colorado depending on my luck here.

I do my hunting at Kroger's.

If you need help eating that elk lemme know tho. I <3 elk.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I do my hunting at Kroger's.

If you need help eating that elk lemme know tho. I <3 elk.

I still have a little bit of my elk from last year.  I don't mind sharing.  I'll let y'all know if I get one this year and we can figure out the shipping. lol

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Congrats Bwick!

It's the greatest gift in life, cherish it because time will fly.

Thanks man, appreciate it - i figure now at least when people see me posting at 3:45 in the morning they'll know why (something tells me me and the Kiwis & Aussies around here are going to grow to be good friends coming up real soon).

Just now, BwickRedux said:

Thanks man, appreciate it - i figure now at least when people see me posting at 3:45 in the morning they'll know why (something tells me me and the Kiwis & Aussies around here are going to grow to be good friends coming up real soon).

I'll still assume you're drunk, just drunk and feeding a baby ;)

25 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

I just saw this Scrabble, congrats! I know everything you're going through - my first is due two weeks from this Thursday and I'm ready to get this dag show on the road

Congrats man.  It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time.  Hearing daddy or seeing them smile is literally the best feeling in the world.  Although, I almost feel bad when I put my son in a Browns jersey, hoping he doesn't go through what we have. lol

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Thanks and congrats man!

Thank - with all the upcoming kiddos on the way, we'll have to start a kid's corner in a couple years where we let our kids talk about N' Sync and Teletubbies and stuff (that's what the kids like these days right?). 

14 minutes ago, EL Brownso said:

Congrats man.  It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time.  Hearing daddy or seeing them smile is literally the best feeling in the world.  Although, I almost feel bad when I put my son in a Browns jersey, hoping he doesn't go through what we have. lol

Oh boy, I hear ya, but I've already discussed with my wife that I cannot be a dad who let's their kid choose his or her own team to support, at least while living under our roof. Being on the east side of Cleveland, the Pittspuke influence is felt and I simply cannot risk my kid ever donning a black and pee colored anything in my presence. 

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'll still assume you're drunk, just drunk and feeding a baby ;)

Hahaha... "one bottle for you, one bottle for daddy...."