Seahawks extend Britt for 3 more years

Meeker

23 minutes ago, Meeker said:

When you're on the twitter page click the pull down tab in the top right hand corner, select "copy link to tweet" then just paste on the forum.  

15 minutes ago, Meeker said:

Wasn't there when I responded, can't delete posts anymore lol.  Thought that's the method I used, but guess not.

When I do it, I have to click the option to remove formatting, so give that a try. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

When I do it, I have to click the option to remove formatting, so give that a try. 

TY

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

Alternatively: 

CTRL+SHIFT+V

Thanks, but probably not going to remember that.

19 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

How has Britt been?  I'm asking because Corey Linsley is likely a potential extension candidate, and between Britt and the Linder deals I'm not looking to pay premium money to Linsley.

Good to great last year, his only year at C.  Was crap at RT and LG his first 2 years.  This deal seems to make it easy to cut him after 2018, so its pretty good deal for both sides.

17 hours ago, CWood21 said:

How has Britt been?  I'm asking because Corey Linsley is likely a potential extension candidate, and between Britt and the Linder deals I'm not looking to pay premium money to Linsley.

Britt is obviously vastly superior in every way.  They should have paid him more money.  Corey Linsley can only wish that he was Justin Britt.  And he was not crap at RT and LG his first two years, how dare you, sir!

Archived