Redskins 5-2. Boy was I wrong

Doc Draper

We beat the 1-5 Giants and we are 5-2surprised-andy.gif

i have to take my medicine because I have been wrong about this team. Peterson has been the gift that keeps on giving. Was always impressed with him, but what he is doing behind our OL is astonishing. And our defense especially the young guys on the line and secondary have surpassed my expectations. No reason our formula of playing conservative mistake free football with a solid as a rock run defense can’t continue as long as Peterson continues to play. Are we SB bound? Probably not but remember the Ravens with Dilfer? That was their recipe.

Just now, lavar703 said:

It’s the Giants. They can be 0-14 and they’d beat the Redskins by multiple scores two times in a row. For whatever reason they just beat us no matter the circumstances. 5-2 would be wonderful but this has 4-3 written all over it. 

Especially in the Meadowlands.

To me Giant week is just as big as Dallas week. A good deal of family, friends, co-workers all Giant fans. Nothing like kicking these guys while they’re down. That said. @lavar703 is right. No matter how bad they are they find a way to have that one good game against Washington. Beating them all comes down to limiting Saquons monster plays but we’ll save that for the GDT

2 minutes ago, mike23md said:

The Giants are literally going to run Barkley at us until we cant breathe, then they are going to show us why they literally have us by the balls every time we play them by throwing deep to OBJ. 

They can’t block us long enough to go deep. I’ve watched most of thier games. Our DL should eat

I know it’s the giants and our team seems to ping pong every two weeks being ready to play, but Peterson and the DL are the keys. I have confidence in them and our DL coach to be ready. It would be nice to get some passing O but I’m not counting on it. Run the damn ball and stop the future hall of gamer featuring our hall of famer RB. This is set up to be an 80’s type clash in Jersey

and if the team isn’t ready to play or gruden gets too pass happy that’s the things to worry about 

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

We beat the 1-5 Giants and we are 5-2surprised-andy.gif

i have to take my medicine because I have been wrong about this team. Peterson has been the gift that keeps on giving. Was always impressed with him, but what he is doing behind our OL is astonishing. And our defense especially the young guys on the line and secondary have surpassed my expectations. No reason our formula of playing conservative mistake free football with a solid as a rock run defense can’t continue as long as Peterson continues to play. Are we SB bound? Probably not but remember the Ravens with Dilfer? That was their recipe.

Me to. I have been wrong also. But I still see problems on this team. I was in shock that we handle these boys. They converted a 4th and 13. We played to conservative on our last drive. To me the boys would not even had chance to attempt that last FG. But hey we won hail yeah

Archived