Who should be shipped out next?

Humble_Beast

7 minutes ago, Chwf3rd25 said:

Gruden has allowed everyone to treat this team like a Madden franchise 

Everyone has to go, this is a solid multi year rebuild and I’m just not sold in Carr on anymore. He has the rest of the year to prove us all wrong but I doubt he does. 

At the end of the day, I care about championships. I don’t care what names are attached to that championship. If Gruden delivers in 5 years that’s all that matters. 

And his criticizers should celebrate in silence if we do win.  

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Everyone has to go, this is a solid multi year rebuild and I’m just not sold in Carr on anymore. He has the rest of the year to prove us all wrong but I doubt he does. 

At the end of the day, I care about championships. I don’t care what names are attached to that championship. If Gruden delivers in 5 years that’s all that matters. 

And his criticizers should celebrate in silence if we do win.  

The issue is that this isn’t fantasy football, this isn’t Madden franchise mode, and it isn’t even the NBA where star players are easy to identify and can turn around a team immediately.  You’re assuming that all these 1st round players are going to hit when the vast majority of them won’t be close to Amari, Mack, or Carr. 

And that’s a complete joke saying that if Gruden succeeds those of us that criticized him “should celebrate in silence.”  What kind of brainwashed drone are you?  So nobody should be able to criticize the actions of a group they support?  Are you the same way with your political party of choice or employer?  That’s such an awful, dreadful existence.

5 minutes ago, Chwf3rd25 said:

The issue is that this isn’t fantasy football, this isn’t Madden franchise mode, and it isn’t even the NBA where star players are easy to identify and can turn around a team immediately.  You’re assuming that all these 1st round players are going to hit when the vast majority of them won’t be close to Amari, Mack, or Carr. 

And that’s a complete joke saying that if Gruden succeeds those of us that criticized him “should celebrate in silence.”  What kind of brainwashed drone are you?  So nobody should be able to criticize the actions of a group they support?  Are you the same way with your political party of choice or employer?  That’s such an awful, dreadful existence.

Because you are judging him close minded, not open minded. He chose to rebuild the team, he didn’t think this roster was good and needed a complete overhaul. Take off your goggles, this was a terrible roster. Yeah we won’t find a 1st Round as good as Mack and we won’t hit on all of them, maybe even throw a bust in there, but we won’t find a player as good as Carr and Cooper? Lol please. There are 2nd Round WRs just as good as Coop on a yearly basis. Carr is vastly overrated by some Raiders fans. You’re not seeing old Carr unless we heavily invest in OL and WR again and have a terrible defense. I’d rather have a QB that can at least show he can somewhat elevate a offense. Not a QB that 100% needs a talented offense to show any resemblance of success. I’ll fairly give Carr the rest of the year, but I’m not expecting much. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Because you are judging him close minded, not open minded. He chose to rebuild the team, he didn’t think this roster was good and needed a complete overhaul. Take off your goggles, this was a terrible roster. Yeah we won’t find a 1st Round as good as Mack and we won’t hit on all of them, maybe even throw a bust in there, but we won’t find a player as good as Carr and Cooper? Lol please. There are 2nd Round WRs just as good as Coop on a yearly basis. Carr is vastly overrated by some Raiders fans. You’re not seeing old Carr unless we heavily invest in OL and WR again and have a terrible defense. I’d rather have a QB that can at least show he can somewhat elevate a offense. Not a QB that 100% needs a talented offense to show any resemblance of success. I’ll fairly give Carr the rest of the year, but I’m not expecting much. 

Fair? Lmao. You've already unfairly written him off. Who cares that he's in a new system again and his OL is shot right?

Your trade "ideas" for Carr are some of the worst things I've ever read on this site. Do you want to turn us into the Browns? Trading Carr will do that.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Fair? Lmao. You've already unfairly written him off. Who cares that he's in a new system again and his OL is shot right?

Your trade "ideas" for Carr are some of the worst things I've ever read on this site. Do you want to turn us into the Browns? Trading Carr will do that.

We are rebuilding. Many think Carr isn’t the answer, some do. Why is your opinion more valid? Carr has never averaged a solid YPA, even in college, always has needed an elite offensive line, even in college, never been good under pressure (you shouldn’t be a complete disaster under pressure), and Carr has always needed elite offensive talent. His 2016 season was fun. Fun being the correct word here.

If you want Carr, that’s your opinion. I’m fully prepared to move on unless he shows he can correct his flaws without tons of talent surrounding him to mask his flaws. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

We are rebuilding. Many think Carr isn’t the answer, some do. Why is your opinion more valid? Carr has never averaged a solid YPA, even in college, always has needed an elite offensive line, even in college, never been good under pressure (you shouldn’t be a complete disaster under pressure), and Carr has always needed elite offensive talent. His 2016 season was fun. Fun being the correct word here.

If you want Carr, that’s your opinion. I’m fully prepared to move on unless he shows he can correct his flaws without tons of talent surrounding him to mask his flaws. 

Mask his flaws? Hahahaha. Every quarterback in the league worth their salt has protection and weapons. That's not masking flaws. That's giving them a chance.

What's more, he is averaging a good YPA this year, but that doesn't fit your agenda because he sucks right?

Carr needs an elite OL? What a joke. He's always gotten the ball out quick to help his guys look better. You just can't make two injured rookie tackles and jon freakin feliciano look good. They've played like garbage the past 2 weeks.

And now you're discrediting his 2016 season when he carried us because he had protection and targets?

I don't know what reality you live in, but it's hilarious. As is you thinking Gruden can take "fitztrash" as @Frankie2Gunz called him and making him Gannon, or even better than Carr is right now.

Archived