Week 8: New York Giants GDT

Ghostnote

Glad this thread is up so early in the week. Was saying in the other thread that being from NY this game is as big a deal to me as Dallas. Have to stop Saquons big plays. Our D line should handle thier O line. Out o line should handle their D line. We’ll see 

Skins 24

Giants 13

Not seeing an issue. The DL.. "Dominate" isnt the right word. "Decimate" works better for what theyre going to do to this NY OL. I almost feel sorry for what the Giants OL is going to go through.

Hopefully the offense can capitalize on more trips into the Giants half of the field than they did with the Cowboys. Though I still dont see this game being a problem even if they couldnt.

27-13 (Because bigdog stole the score I originally wanted)

This is a game to worry about! It's a trap game for sure. I hope we don't look past N.Y. for Atlanta the following wk.

But something is very special & lucky about this team.

The ball seems to be bouncing our way. Were creating huge turnovers, which I haven't seen in a decade.

Special teams is playing smart. D-Block is become known & scary to teams around the League.

And what can you say about A. Peterson? He's truly showing this team, what playing with heart is all about.

And Alex? If he's playing bad right now according to many sitting @ 4-2, how good will we be if he suddenly starts getting hot? SB champs is what...

I believe this years team will be in the NFC Championship game. Cause defense wins championships!

Were #1 in total D. #2 in yards allowed & #3 in points allowed.

Redskins drive the stake through the current 1-6 Giants at the Meadowlands.

Giants of past have beat the Skins there, no matter how sucky they were.

But Jay is on a mission & exorcising demons.

Skins 30

Giants 10

Mike23md- you are Da man.  Ok so once again we go to NY to play to awful Giants and once again we have to stop a stellar RB.  We win this one if we can get ahead and they have Eli trow the ball, because that OL should be food for our DL Studs.  Seriously if we can cover the Giants WRs I see us getting 5 plus sacks on Eli.  Then again with our offense, if AP can run the ball we are good to go but if not I just don't trust Alex Smith to win it for us.  Come on Alex, show something and start hitting receivers.  Are we getting Crowder back for this one?

Yoga pants, always a good go to. Props @mike23md

I have to say, you won’t believe this but I’m in WV for work and have been for a month now and yesterday me and the guy I’m working with drive by a gym and there’s this blond with the best dariare walking to the gym with yoga pants on. I mean, she could’ve been on this most easy. We almost broke our necks while driving the car. He actually stopped the car to look. ? 

As for the game, we all know this game is enormous! We’re going to get the Giants’ best. They’ve been close to winning a few more games this year, OBJ has been heating up, they have Barkley and Engram is back from his injury.

Our front 4/5 must dominate their OL and punish Eli, that’s the key to the game right there.

Man, you get no credit for beating a 1-6 team. Hard to get UP for them,,and on the road. Maybe they'll have a hangover from the Monday night game . I'm worried , very worried. I haven't taken a win for granted since a few games during Gibbs I era.

Archived