GDT: An American Ish Show in London (Endangered bird vs London Jags)

oland11

Don't worry boys, one of the trolly rangers is here to save the day (I think this is my first GDT as well)

tenor.gif?itemid=4631108

I present to you this week's GDT. 

Time: 9:00AM ET

Place: Wembley Stadium

The Birds are stumbling their way to their bye week following this game. Will sweet baby ginger jesus lead us to victory? Will Dougie P and Jimmy S actually call plays that help us win?? Are we in for another let down? We will if this knucklehead has anything to do with it. 

giphy.gif

BUT ANYWAYS,  The Philadelphia Eagles take on the Jacksonville Jaguars in London to determine who is less of a let down to their fans.

The key to this game, as is every game in my opinion is won in the trenches and takeaways. The Eagles Dline needs to get to Blake Bortles quickly and he will suck and hopefully throws a couple tuddies to our secondary.

DependableUniformAnophelesmosquito-small

BelovedAppropriateCavy-size_restricted.g

ImpoliteLividAustraliankestrel-size_rest

Hopefully we get more of these

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10364175

home_run_eagles.0.gif

After this past game I am pretty sure everyone has written us off for even making the playoffs. The dogs have gotten hungry again. And we all know hungry dogs run faster. Here's to hoping our luck turns around after this game. Because if we don't win this game i'm pissed off too. 

0208-jason-kelce-speech-still-1.jpg

ADDITIONALLY, The Philadelphia Independence team is 2-0 vs. the UK. Lets be honest, the Jaguars are basically London's team now. So lets win this game for America.

giphy.gif

12-4 looked so much more attractive now than it did before Sunday. Here's to hoping we don't get another let down. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Come on pull a All Nighter, pretend you're on a B60 type binge.

We are 3-1 during games I drank while watching.

I think I drank during the titans game which is the 1 maybe I didnt though.

The other 3 I didnt drink and we totally lost. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

We are 3-1 during games I drank while watching.

I think I drank during the titans game which is the 1 maybe I didnt though.

The other 3 I didnt drink and we totally lost. 

Kinda my point? Need to be 4-4 going into the bye. Wake the ....up! ???

15 hours ago, Jeezla said:

This will be the best game "Insert Jaguars WR" has all year.

Hoping Mills gets the flu and can't make the plane ride. Or that he accidentally boards the wrong plane and ends up in New Zealand.

I am legit about to pick up Keelan Cole in like 5 leagues for this very reason.....

Archived