Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
oland11

GDT: An American Ish Show in London (Endangered bird vs London Jags)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This morning game is gonna be the worst. It'll just make me angry all day and it will end early enough where the wife is gonna make me mow the lawn or some **** when it is over. 

Neighbors yelling at me like, you need to slow down
Going thirty-eight, Dan, chill the eff out
Mow your damn lawn and sit the hell down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

plz get good again.. There is no one who can talk smack more than a boosted iggles fan.. 

I needs the tuddies.. don't like seeing my boys down.. Plus the competition is fire..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Super bowl hangover is real 

Yea no thanks to your GDTs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El ramster said:

plz get good again.. There is no one who can talk smack more than a boosted iggles fan.. 

I needs the tuddies.. don't like seeing my boys down.. Plus the competition is fire..

carson wentz has been the best qb in the nfl this season yet we still lose games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ninjapirate said:

carson wentz has been the best qb in the nfl this season yet we still lose games 

lol. ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Olie change the title to "An American ish-show in London"

 

both these teams have been turding hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow, after missing out in the first round of tickets.

I've got 11th row tickets, on the 45 yard line on the eagles sideline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blahstoise said:

Somehow, after missing out in the first round of tickets.

I've got 11th row tickets, on the 45 yard line on the eagles sideline

Enjoy Blah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blahstoise said:

Somehow, after missing out in the first round of tickets.

I've got 11th row tickets, on the 45 yard line on the eagles sideline

Bring a "Bench Mills" sign. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×