GDT: An American Ish Show in London (Endangered bird vs London Jags)

oland11

I, for one, am really excited for this one. A ton of bars are opening at 9 and serving breakfast and booze. Awesome. I’ll order a bacon egg and cheese, drink bloody Mary’s for the 1st quarter and switch over to a nice stout for the 2nd. At half I’ll order up some wings and some IPAs and then whiskey by the 4th should put me in a brown out by 1 o’clock. 

On 10/23/2018 at 6:58 AM, AustrianEagle said:

despite our awful season i am pretty excited for this game. it will be my first live eagles game! I hope many eagles fans are making the trip and we take over wembley.

anyone else here going to london?

I'm going too. Flying to London tomorrow, staying there for 3 days. Super excited to experience a game live...

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Great, Malcolm lighting a fire under the BOAT Bortles. Now he'll pull a Mariota and tear us up.

I get his point, but it’s like dude your squad just gave up 21 points in a quarter. Save the trash talk for when we’re a legitimate super bowl contender 

10 hours ago, nlesthought said:
11 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

Get dat Bosa BD energy

He's gone at #1 Raiders have a head start in the tanking department. 

That's fine... if we end up sucking just give me Quinnen Williams next to Fletcher Cox

5b79e57b9a2ac.image.jpg

Dude dominates every time I turn on a Bama game lol

Actually found out about him through Ledyard originally I believe and that is a really good article.

This is such a pipe dream though. I highly doubt we even crack the top 10. We'll probably end up around 12-14 at worst. I just don't expect us to completely collapse.

Archived