GDT: An American Ish Show in London (Endangered bird vs London Jags)

oland11

My hot takes:

Can we sit, Peters until he can prove he's 100% healthy? Seumalo/Wiz/ Kelce/ Brooks/Vaitai had moments of looking good in pass pro, Jax blitzed more than I thought they would. Its up to DougieP to mix it up: draws, screens, sprint out, runs. 

Clement needs more than 4 attempts, can't blame RB getting hit at the LOS by defenders that are supposed to be accounted for. 

We will need to take more shots downfield...Teams are playing downhill, pressing or man coverage forces Wentz to hold the ball longer. I swear Jax would have 11 within 10yds daring us to push the ball downfield. A banged up OL  

Schwartz/Undlin need to understand that we need to reroute pass catchers running around, pass rush is showing its age. I swear Jax ran mesh on every play and if they weren't coming open through the zone they were running away from the defender chasing.  

Mix it up, zone blitz/man blitz/ blitz playing press be better at disguising it. 

Bye week comes at the right time. lack of depth is coming to the forefront. Those young guys holding roster spots need to get an ample amount of reps. So they can be ready for the stretch run.  

As I am finally back to normal life, it´s time to reflect on my trip. It was truly an unforgettable weekend. Eagles Fans everwhere in London, got autographs from Dorenbos and Celek and most importantly I really enjoyed my first ever live Eagles game and we got the W!

Below my Pic from friday with Smallwood, Long and Cox. I hope it works:

20181030_122147.jpg

E - A - G - L - E - S !

1 hour ago, AustrianEagle said:

As I am finally back to normal life, it´s time to reflect on my trip. It was truly an unforgettable weekend. Eagles Fans everwhere in London, got autographs from Dorenbos and Celek and most importantly I really enjoyed my first ever live Eagles game and we got the W!

Below my Pic from friday with Smallwood, Long and Cox. I hope it works:

20181030_122147.jpg

E - A - G - L - E - S !

I hate you

Archived