GDT: Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs

iLikeDefense

I am completely fine with that being a no call, but how in the world was that not a 15 yard penalty based on calls from officials league wide.  Keenum was off the ground and driven into harder than any QB I’ve seen this season.

Like I said, I don’t like these new rules protecting QBs, but to me the definition of a flag for burying a QB can be used on that play.

6 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I am completely fine with that being a no call, but how in the world was that not a 15 yard penalty based on calls from officials league wide.  Keenum was off the ground and driven into harder than any QB I’ve seen this season.

Like I said, I don’t like these new rules protecting QBs, but to me the definition of a flag for burying a QB can be used on that play.

It's as simple as him sucking too much to get the call.

Just like how people like Newton don't like don't get calls like that because he's a big hulking QB.

I don't care who you are, when a big guy like that hits you while you're standing still, it tickles.

Just now, jsthomp2007 said:

Penalties are always a result of poor coaching....3 play of 20+ yards nullified by penalties.  

I’d agree in most cases.  Those last 2 calls were awful by the refs.  They fired a referee last week, they need to look into firing the 2 guys that made those holding and block in the back calls.  As well as the guy who didn’t call a roughing the passer on Keenum where the defender launched into his upper body and then buried him in the ground, but threw a flag on Barrett for a hit to the head.

Archived