? Week 8: Bucs (3-3) @ Bengals (4-3)

bucsfan333

25 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

yeah bennoch is awful but Seattle’s and Houston’s lines have overall far worse. We’re talking about one guy here. Who rotates and isn’t even in 100% of the snaps 

And we see the impact of what he can do when he's in. Evan Smith too. Both give up a lot of plays. They've been that bad.

44 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If Gruden would part with their second and Conley, I might think about it.

That wouldn’t happen. McCoy doesn’t fit Grudens rebuild process in giving up picks 

Maybe a team like New England for a playoff run would throw a late two in there

53 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

The line overall has been solid to average. 

In pass pro, yeah. Except for the hole at RG. Even Dot has struggled a bit this year.

We don't get a lot of push in the run game. There are a lot of guys in the backfield on a lot of our rushing attempts.

59 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

In pass pro, yeah. Except for the hole at RG. Even Dot has struggled a bit this year.

We don't get a lot of push in the run game. There are a lot of guys in the backfield on a lot of our rushing attempts.

Yeah not perfect but I’ve seen some reviews that show our backs making the wrong cut and missing the hole so it’s on both the line and RBs. It makes me question the football IQ of some of the guys we draft

55 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Yeah not perfect but I’ve seen some reviews that show our backs making the wrong cut and missing the hole so it’s on both the line and RBs. It makes me question the football IQ of some of the guys we draft

I’d love to see a breakdown on this. Literally none of our RBs have been able to have success with the run. Its not on them. We can’t even punch it in from the 2 yard line. Janesn and Benenoch are below average run blockers. Licht screwed the pooch again.

1 hour ago, indifference said:

He has learned from the Bears game that’s for sure. 

He made a play like that in the Bears game in the endzone. There was just nothing he could do about an absolutely perfect pass, and it went over his fingertips.

Archived