Post Amari Cooper Trade Mock Draft

BowserBroncos

Just one thing, I'm making this on the scenario of Justin Herbert coming back to Oregon (and doing the same for Dwayne Haskins, because I think he would benefit from another year at OSU)

1. Oakland Raiders - Nick Bosa - DE - Ohio State
2. New York Giants - Ed Oliver - DT - Houston
3. Arizona Cardinals - Greedy Williams - CB - LSU
4. Buffalo Bills - Jonah Williams - OT - Alabama
5. San Francisco 49ers - Rashan Gary - DE - Michigan
6. Denver Broncos - Devin White - LB - LSU
7. New York Jets - Deandre Baker - CB - Georgia
8. Atlanta Falcons - Quinnen Williams - DT - Alabama
9. Cleveland Browns - Dre'Mont Jones - DT - Ohio State
10. Indianapolis Colts - Clellin Ferrell - DE - Clemson
11. Oakland Raiders (from Cowboys) - Derrick Brown - DT - Auburn
12. Seattle Seahawks - David Edwards - OT - Wisconsin
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Deionte Thompson - S - Alabama
14. Miami Dolphins - D.K. Metcalf - WR - Ole Miss
15. Detroit Lions - Montez Sweat - DE - Mississippi State
16. Jacksonville Jaguars - Daniel Jones - QB - Duke
17. Tennessee Titans - Gerald Willis III - DT - Miami
18. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mack Wilson - LB - Alabama
19. Philadelphia Eagles - N'Keal Harry - WR - Arizona State
20. Green Bay Packers - Jeffery Simmons - DT - Mississippi State
21. Houston Texans - Noah Fant - TE - Iowa
22. Cincinnati Bengals - Raekwon Davis - DT - Alabama
23. Green Bay Packers (from Saints) - Josh Allen - EDGE - Kentucky
24. Carolina Panthers - Amani Oruwariye - CB - Penn State
25. Los Angeles Chargers - Will Grier - QB - West Virginia
26. Baltimore Ravens - Devin Bush - LB - Michigan
27. Minnesota Vikings - Te'Von Coney - LB - Notre Dame
28. Oakland Raiders (from Bears) - Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - S - Florida
29. Washington Redskins - A.J. Brown - WR - Ole Miss
30. New England Patriots - Brian Burns - DE - Florida State
31. Kansas City Chiefs - Dexter Lawrence - DT - Clemson
32. Los Angeles Rams - Jachai Polite - EDGE - Florida

while i do agree QB is a need im not sure jones is worth that kind of pick.  if i was picking there i would likely be picking between Raekwon Davis DL Alabama, Dexter Lawrence NT Clemson, Noah Fant TE Iowa, Brian Burns DE FSU. 

Davis would help to replace Malik Jackson or Calias Campbell and essentially make both of them expendable with tavern bryan replacing the other. 

Lawrence would replace Marcel Dareus who IMO is gone after this year because of his salary and 0 cap hit if cut. 

Fant would solidify our TE spot for the future because ASJ is only on a 2 year contract and it takes time for a TE to develop. 

Burns would replace Dante Fowler who is leaving jacksonville IMO for a bigger role on defense and more money.  

i would love for an OL to drop to us but i dont see any worth a spot. 

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

while i do agree QB is a need im not sure jones is worth that kind of pick.  if i was picking there i would likely be picking between Raekwon Davis DL Alabama, Dexter Lawrence NT Clemson, Noah Fant TE Iowa, Brian Burns DE FSU. 

Davis would help to replace Malik Jackson or Calias Campbell and essentially make both of them expendable with tavern bryan replacing the other. 

Lawrence would replace Marcel Dareus who IMO is gone after this year because of his salary and 0 cap hit if cut. 

Fant would solidify our TE spot for the future because ASJ is only on a 2 year contract and it takes time for a TE to develop. 

Burns would replace Dante Fowler who is leaving jacksonville IMO for a bigger role on defense and more money.  

i would love for an OL to drop to us but i dont see any worth a spot. 

The biggest problem is that this QB class is so thin (specially if Herbert and Haskins returns to theirs schools) that everyone wants to wait for the next year class......I've almost picked Noah Fant for the Jaguars

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

I was really torn between Wilson and Oruwariye for the Steelers 

If you see them getting Sutton Smith in the 2nd or 3rd go with a CB.  They need a cover LB with speed but Wilson is special in sideline-to-sideline

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

The biggest problem is that this QB class is so thin (specially if Herbert and Haskins returns to theirs schools) that everyone wants to wait for the next year class......I've almost picked Noah Fant for the Jaguars

yes but at the same token of thinking its doubtful to me to say QB is in play for round 1 unless we have a shot at either of those 2 mentioned qbs). most likely we will be starting Blake next year hypothetically putting us in the front of the great qb race barring us somehow acquiring cap space to get a new QB along with extending ramsey, ngakoue, jack.  i think the DL is in store for a shake up at 3 of the 4 starting spots.  Campbell, Jackson and Dareus make a combined like a combined 40 million.  thats not including our Backup DL who makes like 4 million as he can play 3 of the 4 spots.   we have bryan to replace campbell or jackson.  dareus could be replaced by abry jones(the 4 million guy but last we started him he was kinda the reason we traded for dareus).  

reaching for a QB has cost us a few times like Blaine Gabbert, Blake bortles. jones would probably be in that tier of reaches to me especially since he wouldnt be playing.  if this mock was extended out another where would Lock fall or tyree jackson(Buffalo QB).   im kinda intrigued by locks physical tools and jacksons as well. 

Archived