Jump to content
BowserBroncos

Post Amari Cooper Trade Mock Draft

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

I want Baker

Really? Why? the only CB I would take over White is Greedy Williams....we could find a CB as just as good as Baker in the second round.

 

Order of preference:

1. Greedy Williams

2. Devin White

3. Any DT that would start right away (Williams, Jones, Brown, Davis, Willis, etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

Really? Why? the only CB I would take over White is Greedy Williams....we could find a CB as just as good as Baker in the second round.

 

Order of preference:

1. Greedy Williams

2. Devin White

3. Any DT that would start right away (Williams, Jones, Brown, Davis, Willis, etc)

You are underrating how good Baker is

Edited by Counselor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Counselor said:

You are underrating how good Baker is

Could be......but I really like guys like Byron Murphy, Kendall Sheffield, Trevon Diggs, Rock Ya-Sin

I don't see any other LB like Devin White in the following rounds.....I had enough from Brandon Marshall and I'm almost done with Todd Davis too....I like Jewell, but White will be crazy good in the NFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BowserBroncos said:

Could be......but I really like guys like Byron Murphy, Kendall Sheffield, Trevon Diggs, Rock Ya-Sin

I don't see any other LB like Devin White in the following rounds.....I had enough from Brandon Marshall and I'm almost done with Todd Davis too....I like Jewell, but White will be crazy good in the NFL

That’s great but we need a CB and one with shutdown potential like Baker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s great but we need a CB and one with shutdown potential like Baker.

I will put him in consideration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

That would be absolutely crazy if 8 picks were DTs.

That's how good this class is....and i didn't picked others DTs that has 1st round talent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets pick.  Jets may have an opening spot for CB but Daryl Roberts has been on hot roll lately.  Hopefully, he stays hot for the rest of the season.  Surely, Baker is a talented sob but we want an edge in 1st round no matter what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CB isn't nearly a big enough need for us to spend a 1st Rounder on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49ers need a pure passrusher - not another Solomon Thomas/Arik Armstead clone like Gary.

Clelinn Ferrell would be a better choice IMHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2018 at 10:47 AM, BowserBroncos said:

27. Minnesota Vikings - Te'Von Coney - LB - Notre Dame

Is Coney an athletic LB? Barr walking is the only way this makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×