Week 8: Green Bay Packers @ LA Rams

DistantRam

Really stoked for this game against the Pack. I know we can keep up with them on offense i just hope our defense can get some stops and pressure on Rodgers. WIll Talib be ready for this game or nay? Hope we don't push Kupp to play this weekend if he's not 100%...

I'm going to be at the game and I'll be repping that 16 throwback jersey.

4 hours ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Really stoked for this game against the Pack. I know we can keep up with them on offense i just hope our defense can get some stops and pressure on Rodgers. WIll Talib be ready for this game or nay? Hope we don't push Kupp to play this weekend if he's not 100%...

Talib won't be ready until December. And even if he could go, no sense in rushing him back prematurely.

6 hours ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Talib is out until Week 12 at minimum.

2 hours ago, Boboso20 said:

I’ll be at the game! Anyone else gonna be there? 

Had tickets, but sold them (to another Rams ran) on recommendation of my doctor since I'm trying to get past this latest bout of Bell's Palsy and he didn't feel it would help being around that much crowd noise.

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

Had tickets, but sold them (to another Rams ran) on recommendation of my doctor since I'm trying to get past this latest bout of Bell's Palsy and he didn't feel it would help being around that much crowd noise.

Bro was gonna comment on the last time you said that. But was too hammered. Keep fighting the good fight brother hope you recover well.. 

Ish that’s why I don’t complain about the small things. Wishing you the best bro. 

3 hours ago, Boboso20 said:

I’ll be at the game! Anyone else gonna be there? 

I was but then saw the prices and even though I have the money! I like investing my money wisely lol.. Had I not bought the eagle tickets in advance I would have switched them out... 

Plus it’ll be hotter than the devils nuts. This Cali weather has been bi polar as hell.. One day it’s cold and the other it’s hot. 

25 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Bro was gonna comment on the last time you said that. But was too hammered. Keep fighting the good fight brother hope you recover well.. 

Ish that’s why I don’t complain about the small things. Wishing you the best bro. 

Thanks, man.  I'm pretty much at the point where my speech isn't as affected as it had been (ended up having to call in a sub at work for a couple days earlier in the week).  Still can't completely shut my right eye (almost there, there's only about a 1-2cm gap) so the drugs (steroids and antiviral, since they don't actually know what the root cause of BP is, so they have to treat for both).  I'd have probably been much closer to recovery by now if I didn't try to tough it through the first 4 days after symptoms first showed using only holistic treatments (and none of those being acupuncture).  But that's the main reason why I didn't want to chance going to the game, because I don't want another setback.

27 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I was but then saw the prices and even though I have the money! I like investing my money wisely lol.. Had I not bought the eagle tickets in advance I would have switched them out... 

Plus it’ll be hotter than the devils nuts. This Cali weather has been bi polar as hell.. One day it’s cold and the other it’s hot. 

I’m coming from Texas lol and I’m going to game 4 tomorrow night and it wasn’t until after that I realized we played the packers this week at home. Thinking about just getting a cheap seat and catching my first home game in LA 

1 minute ago, Boboso20 said:

I’m coming from Texas lol and I’m going to game 4 tomorrow night and it wasn’t until after that I realized we played the packers this week at home. Thinking about just getting a cheap seat and catching my first home game in LA 

Wow.. My man living his best life! Lucky you man.. 

Archived