Week 8: Green Bay Packers @ LA Rams

DistantRam

28 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Beat them so bad that Rodgers contemplates retirement. Matthews goes for 3 roughing the pass penalties and retires and McCarthy is run out of town.

LMAO. I came here to say this....

Please win. No scratch that. Beat the morality out of them.

This is an important 4 game stretch for the Rams. Like if the Rams go (3-1) in this stretch with the one loss coming to KC in Mexico City the Rams will have separated themselves significantly from the NFC pack in regards to the top seed in the conference. It starts today though against the Packers.

I have the Rams winning 34-27. I want to say the Packers will score less but ARod is motivated, rested, and healthier along with his top receivers. They are going to be locked in to try to beat the Rams BUT the Rams are the best team in the NFL in personnel, coaching, and just have so much good chemistry. The Rams have built this mentality of they can overcome any adversity thrown their way and honestly Ill take a page from Gurley by saying "I dont see the Rams losing by the way they are playing right now". So good luck to the Packers today but the Rams are still going to win.

Goff is going to show up and show out against his friend ARod. He will have 350yds passing and 3tds

Gurley will have 90yds rushing and 2tds; 6 catches for 80yds receiving 

Cooks will have 6 catches for 140yds receiving and 1td

Woods will have 7 catches for 110yds receiving and 1td

The defense will rack up 3 sacks and force 2 turnovers. Of course at least one of those sacks will come from the most dominant defensive player in the NFL in Donald. It wont shock me is Shields get an interception but I am not predicting it.

Archived