Week 8: Green Bay Packers @ LA Rams

DistantRam

13 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

I watch Undisputed practically everyday so I saw this one. According to Skip "for some reason he cant get behind the Rams and he doesnt know why". Like thats the most amateurish statement Ive ever heard. Like he gets paid to give his opinion with reasoning. But then again I does try to force the Cowboys into the playoffs with crazy logic so maybe thats to be expected by him lol.

Anyways, the Rambassador in Dickerson represent the Rams well. I even like Shannon take on the Rams. The crazy part about this week though in all the shows outside of Good Morning Football is they were focusing on the point spread more than the actually game. Like I understand 9.5 (which now it has moved down to 8.0 from what Ive seen), is the largest underdog ARod has been in his career. For betting purposes ok, but I want to focus on the game. I dont care if the Rams cover or not I just want a win. I am sure the Packers fans dont care if the Packers cover or not they just want the Packers to win. This is my NFCCG prediction before the season started of the Rams v the Packers. Im not going to bail on it even though the Packers doesnt look great. The Rams have to win this game though so the road to Atlanta have to go through LA in the NFC. Its going to be a fun one. 

12 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

Peters has been horrible thus far....highly overrated. 

No: he’s injured. 

Two clear holds on Cooks not flagged on that last drive- looks like we’re playing not just the Packers but the refs tonight. 

Just now, DistantRam said:

No: he’s injured. 

Two ckear holds on Cooks not flagged on that last drive- looks like we’re playing not just the Packers but the refs tonight. 

? injured? he's out there playing...he's not injured.  That's a terrible excuse for his lack of performance...and you know it

7 minutes ago, DistantRam said:

Not at all. He clearly isn’t 100% healthy. 

because he's getting burned?! he looks fine to me...where exactly is the man hurting?  He's even said he's healthy.....he's no more banged up than the majority of the NFL

35 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

I think our staff is smart enough to not have an "injured" player out there who hurts us more than helps us...think about that for a minute?  

And I think our staff is smart enough not to waste a second round pick and millions of dollars on an “overrated” player. 

Think about that for a minute. 

1 minute ago, DistantRam said:

And I think our staff is smart enough not to waste a second round pick and millions of dollars on an “overrated” player. 

Think about that for a minute. 

well...O.othey certainly did on Sammy Watkins. 

Btw..you never explained Peters' injury and what's hampering his game play?

Archived