Week 8: Green Bay Packers @ LA Rams

DistantRam

6 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

well...O.othey certainly did on Sammy Watkins. 

Btw..you never explained Peters' injury and what's hampering his game play?

So they’re stupid enough to do it twice? You clearly don’t think much of Snead, McVay and Co. 

As for your second point, I’m not the team doctor. Go and ask him if you want to know what the exact problem is. But anyone can see that Peters is not running with total fluency. 

My first half thoughts are for one as bad as the Rams offense has played they are only a failed 2pc away from a tie. I’ll take that. The defense was shaky early but got things going later. If the defense plays like it did the last few possessions the Rams will be good. The offense I have confidence will be fixed because the Packers defense isn’t as good as it looked in the first half. Secondly, the refs need to do better. Missed two holding calls on Cooks and a tripping call on Goff. In a close game the Rams need those calls. I expect the Rams to build on the momentum from the end of the first half and look like the team that should win this game. I feared though the Packers would be the team that could give the Rams their first loss so I’m not surprised the Packers are winning. 

2 minutes ago, RamRod said:

There’s no convincing some people 

Meh I don’t care about him but I somewhat agree. Goff has ways to go.. 

We’re not the best team yet. Still allow too many big plays on D. Not in love with our O without Kupp 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Meh I don’t care about him but I somewhat agree. Goff has ways to go.. 

We’re not the best team yet. Still allow too many big plays on D. Not in love with our O without Kupp 

I totally dont agree with Skip. The Rams are the best team. No team is perfect in terms of the team aspect. The great teams have other things to mask their weaknesses. The Rams have Donald up front with Suh and Brockers to wreck offensive gameplans. The Rams have a great special teams unit and an offense that even on its worst day is still better than almost alot of teams in the NFL. Like the Rams scored 29pts today and they only had 8pts at the half. The Rams are a great team and only haters wouldnt agree. Skip is a hater. If the Rams arent the best, then who is? The Chiefs? Away from Arrowhead their defense SUCKS. The Pats are the best team? Their defense SUCKS. At least the Rams have guys on defense that can wreck games. The Chiefs and the Pats dont. Give me the team with the great offense, great special teams, great coaching, AND the best defensive player in the NFL. The Rams are the best team and today they proved it again. They beat a Packers team that had an extra week to prepare just for the Rams. They were rested, healthy, and well prepared and still couldnt beat the Rams. Thats with the Rams coming off a 3 game road trip in which they won every one and the last team to do that was the 2014 Bengals. I am so looking forward to next week against the Saints. That is going to be a fun one. 

8 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

So what do you think guys? Is the narrative next week still we haven't beaten anybody good? I laugh every week at the comments. Down playing our wins and boosting theirs even if it's vs a team we beat by more or more convincingly. 

We beat them after they played a insanely tough foe in min 

7 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

So what do you think guys? Is the narrative next week still we haven't beaten anybody good? I laugh every week at the comments. Down playing our wins and boosting theirs even if it's vs a team we beat by more or more convincingly. 

Yup. Its getting to the point where the Rams have to beat a team by a certain amount of points to POSSIBLY be impressed. This isnt college football. There is no style points. This isnt where if Clemson barely beats Syracuse they drop from 2 to 3 in the polls. Like come on. The Rams beat the best QB in football who had a week off to rest and get healthy. The team was well prepared and the Rams just came off a 3 game road trip. Oh and by the way, the Seahawks are looking impressive, the Chargers are looking impressive, and the Vikings are looking impressive. The Rams have beaten good teams. Haters are going to hate though. 

It was a tough game and for the first time of the season i felt that we could have lose this game. 

Honestly, we were lucky to get this win.

I don't know why the packers stop blitzing but in the 1 st half Goff looked lost and ineffective. He has to start involving the other receveur more often like Everett, Higbee, Reynolds even if he has thrown 2 TD to him. He's like to dependent by Woods and Cooks. 

On defense, Wade has to talk to Peters because every week, he's being burned multiple times. And next week against Thomas, it's another story. The run defense looks weak at the beginning of the game once again. But sometimes it tends to be good, i don't know what to think about this. 

Overall, it was one of the worst game offensively and Goff showed some limit. McVay playcalling wasn't helping either. 

Our offence didn’t turn up for the first half. 

Our defence allowed some big plays (what on Earth were they doing on that Jones TD run?)

But our special teams came up big when it counted. 

Just reinforces the idea that we are the most complete team in the league. 

21 minutes ago, Flounch said:

It was a tough game and for the first time of the season i felt that we could have lose this game. 

Honestly, we were lucky to get this win.

I don't know why the packers stop blitzing but in the 1 st half Goff looked lost and ineffective. He has to start involving the other receveur more often like Everett, Higbee, Reynolds even if he has thrown 2 TD to him. He's like to dependent by Woods and Cooks. 

On defense, Wade has to talk to Peters because every week, he's being burned multiple times. And next week against Thomas, it's another story. The run defense looks weak at the beginning of the game once again. But sometimes it tends to be good, i don't know what to think about this. 

Overall, it was one of the worst game offensively and Goff showed some limit. McVay playcalling wasn't helping either. 

We werent lucky to win. We won this game because we was better. We made the stop on ARod when we had to. We made the FG to take the lead. Our special teams made the play to stop ARod from getting back on the field and our offense made the play to pick up the first down to run the clock out. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING was lucky about that.

Now was it a hard fought win? Yes. Can the Rams play better? Yes. But again there was nothing lucky about this game. In the NFL games typically come down to a few plays. The Rams made those plays after the Packers made their plays. The Rams just made the last two plays (which was the forced fumble and the Gurley first down run to seal the game) to help them win the game. Simple as that. 

Archived