Giants trade Eli Apple to Saints

49erurtaza

To the people saying it's a bad trade, you have no idea how bad our secondary has been.  Eli Apple doesn't even have to be average to be an upgrade at #2 corner.

Sucks that we couldn't get Peterson, but it was never realistic with our lack of draft picks next year.

4 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Key word is last season. If this trade was done last season that would have made sense.  He was given a fresh start this season, I have not heard anything about him being a problem in the locker room this season.

Just because you haven't heard doesn't mean it's not the case. Otherwise it's strictly based in his poor play or both?

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just because you haven't heard doesn't mean it's not the case. Otherwise it's strictly based in his poor play or both?

Nor does it mean that it is the case. Plus with him being traded I think word would have got out by now if he was traded because he was being a problem again. 

To me it feels like Gettleman wants to purge the Giants as much as possible of every draft pick that Reese had made. 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Is his mom gonna be talking at the press conference?

I mean, for someone who has never cooked for himself a day in his life, he's sure lucking into destinations for great food.  First New York, now New Orleans.  If he can manage to finish his career with the Raiders (he's not old enough for Gruden's taste yet), he'll hit for the cycle.

15 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Nor does it mean that it is the case. Plus with him being traded I think word would have got out by now if he was traded because he was being a problem again. 

To me it feels like Gettleman wants to purge the Giants as much as possible of every draft pick that Reese had made. 

As a Eagle fan who witnessed Howie do exactly that with everything Chip Kelly, that too could be a possibility.

Especially now that Snacks has been traded to the Lions as well. Purge!!!!

Archived