Dolphins vs Ravens - Preseason week 2

Webmaster

16 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Mike Hull with the PBU covering Woodhead on 4th and 2 B|

This is good news, even if it was only 1 play.  We have been gouged by screens and receiving RBs for the past few years.  Wish I could have watched the game, but I was driving all day.

Just now, hrubes20 said:

This is good news, even if it was only 1 play.  We have been gouged by screens and receiving RBs for the past few years.  Wish I could have watched the game, but I was driving all day.

It wasn't a fantastic play, merely a good one, our DTs were pressuring the QB up the gut and the throw wasn't perfect. But it wasn't the only good play I saw out of Hull.

I actually caught the game live here in VA. on a Fox channel  CW5 , it was a Baltimore home team channel game but I was glad I got to see the game. .I thought Cutler looked calm and relaxed and made some good throws and Matt Moore looked good also. The starting  defense looked to struggle with the run some. I was impressed with Tankersley in the secondary and Howard looked great also. 

Lot's of dumb penalties early that killed drives and the o-line looked a little weak but I can only hope both of these things get better with playing time .The best thing of all was no major injuries.

Here is the breakdown.

Cutler looked very good. Strong arm, great accuracy, moved in the pocket well. Juwaun James is missed right now. The backup RT was horrible. He basically killed both drives. He had 2 holding penalties, and was beaten routinely. The Dolphins need to be looking for a veteran RT. I would be talking to Branden Albert. The starting defense looked good. I think that the pieces are in place to have a solid team.

Archived