Jordan Devey (C), Terrance Smith (LB) placed on Injured Reserve; James Murray (C), Deon Yelder (TE) promoted to 53-man roster; Pace Murphy (T0, Raymond Davison (LB) signed to Practice Squad

Forgive the formatting, I copied it from the Chiefs website. 

It'll be interesting to see what we do at center now. Also, while it sucks that Smith got injured, I'm really excited to see what DoD can do from here on out.

Hopefully Morse comes back this week.

Seems like the same two guys are always hurt on the line. I dont think we keep Morse this offseason. LDT had a brutal spiral fracture he might not return thus year.

so far they did well replacing injured players. DoD should fill in for Smith. OL is a different story unless Morse comes back. Erving is supposed to be able to play all spots along the line, and they brought back Jeff Allen. If Morse is unable to go ... something like this?

Fisher - Allen - Erving - Wylie - Schwartz

7 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

so far they did well replacing injured players. DoD should fill in for Smith. OL is a different story unless Morse comes back. Erving is supposed to be able to play all spots along the line, and they brought back Jeff Allen. If Morse is unable to go ... something like this?

Fisher - Allen - Erving - Wylie - Schwartz

I’d bet on this. Personally, I’d put Allen at center. Erving has been a big, good surprise at LG. I’d hate to ruin what’s working for him. 

Curious that we bring another TE from the practice squad to the 53 man roster (Deon Yelder) . I know nothing of this guy. I guess he's a "blocker"?

Trade rumor...Prediction of possible fits...

Janoris Jenkins to the Chiefs

22 minutes ago, valkrei said:

Trade rumor...Prediction of possible fits...

Janoris Jenkins to the Chiefs

This is the only trade that I could get behind as long as compensation isn’t higher than a 3rd. 

Nelson and Scandrick are FA next year so the position needs to be addressed now or in the offseason. 

I just saw LDT. He looks done for the year. His leg was in a cast and he had to use a one-leg scooter to not put any weight on it. 

2 hours ago, Bullyball said:

Haha Clinton-Dix is available.. Maybe the Chiefs go after him or Landon Collins?

I'd love to get HHCD.

Everything I've read said Collins won't be available though.

52 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'd love to get HHCD.

Still only 25 but in a contract year. Not sure what it would take. 2nd n 5th?

10 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I'd love to get HHCD.

More reports are coming out that the Giants will listen; I wouldn't mind either though on the Chiefs.