According to some Giants beat reporter, we're interested in Janoris Jenkins.

Not sure how I feel about that. Just turned 30 and he's NOT on a bargain contact. Not to mention it'd probably take a high(ish) pick to get him. For a 4th it'd be cool but I'd expect him to command more. I actually think our CBs are fine, it's the run D that's concerning.

I think we want Collins and the Giants are pushing Janoris instead.

Meh not expecting anything. Thomas was our guy but hes hurt.

This is in keeping with the way they went after the draft and FA. Everything has been long-term, on a timer, or dirt cheap. Getting a rental is pretty much the opposite.

J

ICYMI: Sorensen activated, Orchard released.

Keeping S Josh Shawon the roster instead makes me believe they will ease Sorensen in. May be he'll need another week or so - in any case they had to decide whether to activate him or put him back on IR for good.

We'll see, but it would be good to have him back. For the first time this season, i didn't liked what i saw by the O-Line against the Cardinals. I hope that was just a fluke. But whatever LDT would be a good boost for the playoffs. If not him, i guess the best we can get from IR would be Watts, which i would be fine as well. It seemed he came into rhythm before his injury. Terrance Smith is out for sure and Devey and DAT probably as well.