Roster moves

kingseanjohn

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm fine with West just for his reliability in the passing game. Not overly dynamic on screens or anything, but I always felt he was our most consistent pass protector.

Knows the system too. For depth purposes, I agree, I'm fine with him.

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm fine with West just for his reliability in the passing game. Not overly dynamic on screens or anything, but I always felt he was our most consistent pass protector.

Thats a good thing we have struggled in pass protection.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

20180921055443-93.gif

For the love of god, no. Just absolutely no.

If for some unknown reason they think we need another WR bring in Terrelle Pryor or Markus Wheaton if healthy. Hell, bring back Jamaal to play WR before Benjamin.

Few more racks of ribs and he can probably play o-line, just sayin'...

I like that we're taking a look at him. He has all the physical tools needed for the position. A big WR who can be pretty productive in the redzone could be an interesting addition for Mahomes. Maybe we would view him even as a TE to take Harris spot as #2. I would be ok with that as well as long as he really wants to play here, because that's my concern, that he lacks the motivation to get better.

Edit: If we sign him, that could also be a sign to let Conley go in the offseason. He might get better options anyways, so i guess it would be hard for us to keep him. Like Albert Wilson last offseason. It would be cool to keep him, but not for every price.

Archived