What Can Brown Do For You? (Hopefully Lose This Time) Week 8 : Steelers host Browns

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Just based on appearance and if there's any truth to what Fouts said at the beginning of the game.  "This is Justin Hunters' chance to take control of the WR role".  Because he has done anything to earn that opportunity?  I get Washington hasn't been productive, but don't sweep him aside for someone like Hunter, that's all I'm saying.  I don't think they've given up on him, but more so, put him on the back burner.

It doesn't help when we have an OC who is afraid to let Ben throw it downfield.

GENTLEMEN

There is a reason your NSFW words are not appearing and you're using "odd" characters to work around them.

I'm throwing out warnings for everyone trying to circumvent the filter. If I can't cuss; neither can you.

Preview your posts! If your "words" are edited; it's for a good reason. You've all been warned. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

There is a reason your NSFW words are not appearing and you're using "odd" characters to work around them.

I'm throwing out warnings for everyone trying to circumvent the filter. If I can't cuss; neither can you.

Preview your posts! If your "words" are edited; it's for a good reason. You've all been warned. Thank you.

I am the  main one doing that and just an fyi, i didn't type any words, i literally typed characters, but I'll just choose "appropriate-ish" words.  

1 minute ago, steelcurtain29 said:

GENTLEMEN

I'm not being facecious in asking this... Is this referencing me? Please let me know and I'll try to stop.

6 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Haden pick!! Also, where was Ratley going?? That is 100% on the WR there. Mayfield is ("penalized") for his WR running that route very poorly. How did he think he was going to make that catch and stay in bounds?

Needed that break right there.  That was definitely on the WR, it was actually a very good pass by Mayfield.

6 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I'm not being facecious in asking this... Is this referencing me? Please let me know and I'll try to stop.

Nah, he was mainly referencing me. I've done it a few times, I don't mind being called out (i know he generalized it) but I know the rules, I'll knock it off.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Just now, wwhickok said:

Nah, he was mainly referencing me. I've done it a few times, I'll knock it off. 

Wasn't going to name names, but I appreciate you owning up to you. You're not the only one. Just wanted to leave it out there for everyone. Just wanted to stop the problem before it proceeds and it gets to the point where I'm yelled at :ph34r:

Archived