Derek Barnett, DE out for the year

Jroc04

christ this is a gut punch. My eye test said he was getting the most consistent pressure out of all our DE's. Bennett has stepped up, but this is the kind of crap that makes us not even a playoff contender, let alone a SB contender. This is a season ender, imo. God speed in your recovery D-Wreck. Terrible news.

Just now, Jeezla said:

We definitely don't need to be making any trades now. Just let this crap season ride out and hit a home run with our top 10 pick.

Don't know if we'll be top 10, but at this rate, I'm more inclined to stand pat and not make a trade now. This season is looking more and more grim by the day at this point. 

What even happened to Barnett, never saw him leave the field or anything of the sort.

4 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Throw a 4th at Indy for Margus Hunt...now you don't have to move Bennett/Graham inside...

Chandler Jones if we could afford him and it didn't cost a 1st. It would probably cost a 1st though.

3 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Throw a 4th at Indy for Margus Hunt...now you don't have to move Bennett/Graham inside...

Nope at this point I'm content just letting this season flow as is. We aren't winning the super bowl at this point, any trade would be a push to get us to the playoffs, not to a championship. We may as well just play it out with what we have.

Just now, Danger said:

Nope at this point I'm content just letting this season flow as is. We aren't winning the super bowl at this point, any trade would be a push to get us to the playoffs, not to a championship. We may as well just play it out with what we have.

We should make like the Giants and start trading our own players. B Graham, Darby, Hicks, Agholor- get what you can for them and rebuild.

Just now, Jeezla said:

We should make like the Giants and start trading our own players. B Graham, Darby, Hicks, Agholor- get what you can for them and rebuild.

Trading Darby and Graham would probably make sense. Don't know about Agholor. His trade value wouldn't be very high right now and we do have him on the 5th year option next season.

Hicks... I kind of want to keep tbh.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Trading Darby and Graham would probably make sense. Don't know about Agholor. His trade value wouldn't be very high right now and we do have him on the 5th year option next season.

Hicks... I kind of want to keep tbh.

Hicks is due for a catastrophic injury. Trade him while he's healthy. Might be able to get a 3rd for him.

Archived