Pharoah brown elevate Burgess wauved

Kiwibrown

37 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

My boi jbj gets waived. 

Pharaoh brown gets elevated to the team. 

We have njoku, devalve, fells, orson, brown at te. 

I'm guna say, devalve is gone, traded or released.

If you view Orson Charles as a FB which is his primary function on this team, we have 4 active TE on the roster (Njoku, Devalve, Fells, and Brown).

I wouldn't associate this move with anything related to DeValve as Njoku and he are our Receiving TEs while Brown and Fells are our Blocking TEs... Fells has struggled in pass pro and run blocking so it may be Brown that gets a chance over him in reps to prove his worth.

I'd assume we'd sign Burgess again in 3 weeks or so due to the waived injured rule.

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Part of it too, at least imo, is Baker seems to be forcing throws to Landry to try to appease him or something, idk...

I don't think it is to appease him I think he sees him as a #1 WR. Before the TD pass to Landry late you see Mayfield go to him and say something like "one time".  I do think he puts too much faith in Landry but it isn't like we have another reliable option aside from Duke so, I get it.

53 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just play njoku at WR. He can’t block worth a damn anyway. Dorsey really making some questionable moves. 

44 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Right.

A lot of posters talk about us needing a big WR.

Njoku is he.

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yep, he’s the guy who should be split out every time we’re in the red zone.

Slants and fades all day.

When I read this it was like realizing that the love of my life has been sitting across from me every day all along. It makes too much sense to use him as a big red zone target. He's fast enough and can leap.

Archived