Broncos QB Chad Kelly arrested; released

Chargers

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25062867/broncos-backup-qb-chad-kelly-arrested-trespassing-case

Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly was arrested early Tuesday on suspicion of criminal trespass after a couple reported he came into their suburban house uninvited and sat down on their couch "mumbling incoherently," according to court records.

Looks like he was drunk out of his mind. lol Broncos fans thought he deserved to start over Keenum.

2 minutes ago, Classic said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25062867/broncos-backup-qb-chad-kelly-arrested-trespassing-case

Looks like he was drunk out of his mind. lol Broncos fans thought he deserved to start over Keenum.

I had a drunk guy stumble into my entryway one time. We were going in and out for a BBQ and could see the door so we left it unlocked. He just fell right on in.

Good way to get shot, doing it in the middle of the night like that. Glad nobody got hurt. 

My aunt said that something like this happened to her about a month ago.  Some guy tried to break into her apartment but it's not because he was trying to burglarize the place, he was so drunk that he thought it was his own place.  She just called the cops and got him taken to the drunk tank where he spent the night

5 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

My aunt said that something like this happened to her about a month ago.  Some guy tried to break into her apartment but it's not because he was trying to burglarize the place, he was so drunk that he thought it was his own place.  She just called the cops and got him taken to the drunk tank where he spent the night

Wow that's scary to have deal with coming home. Now I wonder if burglars can use that as a excuse if they ever get caught.

The sad/funny part is suspect a bunch (if not all?) of us can go through our list of friends and mentally highlight the one or two folks who it would not shock us in the least to pull this stunt. Love him/her to pieces, but ... yeah ... when drinking, not firing on all cylinders.

EDIT: See they're claiming he wasn't drunk. That's ... different. O.o

Now, it were weed (natural or synthetic) that would/should put him in the substance abuse program (assuming he wasn't there already). The interesting piece is that criminal trespass piece means he could still be suspended under the conduct policy.

Archived