Everson Griffen returning to Team Activities

KOTN-93

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Power moves. Put's them above the saints who just sent shockwaves with their trade of Eli Apple. 

They're so good right now. 

Lol we can beat the Saints but the best Minnesota might finish is the second seed still.

Not that I'm worried about. More concerned about the division.

Also, there is no way the dude should be back playing football this year.. He’s not in game shape. And he had a mental breakdown.. that’s worse than a ACL. He should be IRd.

But the worse part is that he feels like he’s letting the team/city down.

its not right real talk. 

46 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Also, there is no way the dude should be back playing football this year.. He’s not in game shape. And he had a mental breakdown.. that’s worse than a ACL. He should be IRd.

its not right real talk. 

I have to imagine there's a plan in place though I get beung a bit skeptical on him being back so quickly.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

what's the Vikings record when you attend games?

1-0   :D

I've only been to one game.  It was against the Lions back in the days of Doleman and Millard.  My favorite Uncle got some amazing tickets on the 40 yard line only about 15 rows from the field.  I got to see Keith Millard pick off a pass and try running it back for a TD.  He was run down and tackled by none other than the great Barry Sanders! 

For this week's game against the Saints, my brother and I have seats behind the Saints bench in the second row.  We will do our best to get on Sean Payton's nerves.  We're hoping to get him to do another Skol chant in a losing effort like last year's playoff game.  Hahaha!

7 hours ago, El ramster said:

its not right real talk. 

I mean he has played in 2 games this year. Kinda like missing 5 weeks and being able to come back this week from injury. Not like they will play him every snap. 

Hopefully it’s good for his mental health being able to come back and be around teammates and doing what he loves to do. 

Archived