Everson Griffen returning to Team Activities

KOTN-93

Good news, regardless of he plays.

Will be a big boost to this team to have him with the team & on the sidelines at a minimum.

Many ppl speculate, our terrible performance vs the Bills was in part, due to the revealed impact of Eversons situation, being the emotional leader of the team.

19 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Good news, regardless of he plays.

Will be a big boost to this team to have him with the team & on the sidelines at a minimum.

Many ppl speculate, our terrible performance vs the Bills was in part, due to the revealed impact of Eversons situation, being the emotional leader of the team.

Honestly it's the only reason I can think of why we llost to them

4 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Honestly it's the only reason I can think of why we llost to them

The team could have been looking ahead to the Rams game the following Thursday and they may have taken the Bills too lightly.  You can't do that with any NFL team.

On 10/23/2018 at 6:19 PM, vikingsrule said:

I wonder if he will play against New Orleans. The defense hasn't quite been the same without two great edge rushers.

I honestly havent noticed because Hunter has transformed into the player that everyone on here was trying to tell me that he would in his absence.  At this point in time, I think anything we get out of Griffen will be a bonus simply because I didnt expect him to contribute this season after hearing about his issues

Archived