• Miami Dolphins
    • Houston Texans
    • Tie!
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Brock Osweiler
    • Deshaun Watson
    • Frank Gore
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Lamar Miller
    • Alfred Blue
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Danny Amendola
    • Jakeem Grant
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Will Fuller
    • Keke Coutee
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Ryan Griffen
    • Jason Sanders
    • Ka'imi Fairbairn
    • Dolphins DST
    • Texans DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2018 at 12:00 AM

Got a sick feeling in my stomach, feel like the Texans gonna poop the bed in this one. The post game press conference with Brock gloating over this W will drive me to binge eat an industrial size bag of egg rolls in sadness.

Dolphins 28 - Texans 10.

So continuing my reviews of the opponents beat reporters breakdown of the game, here is what they are saying about this matchup. Texans WR's are going to have a difficult time getting open against the Dolphins secondary. The Texans have been forced to get the ball out quickly, which has hurt them on downfield routes. They expect that to stay the same, limiting the offense to a short passing game. They don't expect to light it up through the air. Watson is playing hurt, and has struggled recently. They expect that if he is forced to throw into coverage he will throw Int's. All of the reporters pretty much trashed the O-line, saying that their run blocking was poor, and their pass protection even worse. This has hurt the running game, and limited what they can do. They all felt that the Miami defense matched up well against the Texans offense. On the other side, they all felt that the Texans D-line will shred the Dolphins. They predicted that Miami will have no rushing game, and very little time to throw. With the smaller WR's on the Dolphins, it will limit the slot passing game, forcing Miami to run WR screens all day. They felt that the Texans have the speed on defense to keep the Dolphins in front of them and just maul the Dolphins all game. Surprisingly, no one predicted a blowout. They all felt that this will be a defense heavy game and it would come down to field goals and if someone makes a big play on special teams. Taking this into consideration I think that this is a winnable game. The Texans won't blow us out of the water on offense. With the lackluster but steady Brock behind the wheel, this game is going to come down to one big play. I think the Dolphins can produce that. I am predicting a 13 to 10 Dolphins win.

I would not feel good about this game if Miami were totally healthy. The Texans and the Ravens are two teams that just seem to have Miami's number and win at will against the Dolphins.

Short week , banged up, a team that pretty much beats Miami like a drum I see a loss.

Dolphins …………20

Texans ..………….31

I’m predicting that this will be a game where the team that makes the least mistakes wins.  If we can shut down Lamar Miller we have a good chance to keep it close and squeeze out a last second win on a FG.  Texans Defense wrecks us but our Defense and Special Teams puts more points on the board.

It’s hard to stop wearing my Aqua and Teal blinders.

Fins Up!!!

Archived