Not bad. I can get behind this move. He's a solid run blocker and we're terrible at rush defense. 

51 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Not bad. I can get behind this move. He's a solid run blocker and we're terrible at rush defense. 

I didn't know he went both ways, and for the record, I hate you guys for this move (not really).

One of the best defenders of the run the past 3 years, our biggest weakness up front. Solid trade. 

6 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

One of the best defenders of the run the past 3 years, our biggest weakness up front. Solid trade. 

My thoughts exactly.  I like he has a decent cap friendly contract this and next year and not awful for 2020. 

I couldnt be happier about this. We get a guy who is one of the best run defenders, which we need incredibly bad, for a 5th round pick, with 3 years left on his contract? 

This is not a good trade, this is a great trade.

Well done Bob!!!

28 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Now if we could add a piece like Peterson opposite Slay.... ?

Heard Zona wants a 1&3 for Peterson. that's a little steep price imo

Just now, flyguy1609 said:

Heard Zona wants a 1&3 for Peterson. that's a little steep price imo

We don't own our 3rd, so why not counter with Ansah/2nd and see what happens, maybe get a third team involved. 

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

We don't own our 3rd, so why not counter with Ansah/2nd and see what happens, maybe get a third team involved. 

that's not a bad counter.  how about this trade aa for Morris Claiborne.. the jets lost Powell for the yr. both guys are FA's after this season if we want another cb

This trade is a huge win for us!

Snacks is going to have twice the impact on our team that I think Cooper is going to have on Dallas and we only gave up a 5th. Amazing trade.

I dont see how we can afford PP over the long haul. I of course am no cap expert though. That said, i feel the Snacks trade will get us into the top 15 defense realm, which coupled with our good looking offense should result in playoffs. Still got to play the games of course.