Week 8 GDT: Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Bad luck with Williams bumping knees with Spoon there as it looked like he had a shot at a INT there....and of course it takes Spoon out of the game. Don't think it will be anything serious though, he should be back after halftime.

Armstead with a sack in back to back games!

What a pathetic offensive performance by us. Just terrible. If Beathard doesn't turn it around, time to bench him. 

Just now, Forge said:

I missed most of the first half for my son's birthday party. Looks like I definitely didn't miss much....

what is your sons birthday more important than a touchdownless 49ers game?

not a true fan smh

Just now, Forge said:

I missed most of the first half for my son's birthday party. Looks like I definitely didn't miss much....

Wish we had all been at your son's party we would have had a much better time.  Happy Birthday to the young man by the way :)

Just now, uk9erfan said:

Wish we had all been at your son's party we would have had a much better time.  Happy Birthday to the young man by the way :)

Thank you. He was a terror. 2 years old today, so he's mastering the art of simply destroying everything in his path similar to a tornado

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

You missed a whole lot of bad football. Plus we got a Int and Beathard didn't turn the ball over.

This is actually the wish I made on behalf of my son when blowing out the candles. The birthday gods mock me by allowing us not to give up a turnover, but have an offensive performance that is similar or worse than some hockey games. 

Archived