Week 8 GDT: Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Dude had three guys open on crossing routes and he some how over threw everyone lol. What is this guy doing? He looked so much improved in his first three games and has gone downhill the last two games. Either he improves or we make a change. 

Just now, Ataal said:

Our offense is unwatchable. 

Yeah, early on, I thought CJ had turned a corner and was looking better. Not so much any more. I think we should look into a legitimate backup quarterback next year. This offense shouldn't be this bad. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dude had three guys open on crossing routes and he some how over threw everyone lol. What is this guy doing? He looked so much improved in his first three games and has gone downhill the last two games. Either he improves or we make a change. 

Reluctant to admit it but yes we need to consider a change.  

Sherman on go routes to the sideline is damn near impossible to complete a pass against. What a corner, a true all time great and clearly still one of the best in the game. 

At least Rosen has tested him three times today, more than any game all season I believe. Possibly minus against the Vikings where he was thrown at three times that game as well. 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

They won't hold on to that. Already tied. The Colts will mop them up int he second half. 

Raiders put another one on them. It looks like it's going to be a good game regardless of who wins.

3 minutes ago, Geek said:

Raiders put another one on them. It looks like it's going to be a good game regardless of who wins.

The bright side? Even if the Raiders lose today, they look better than us, so we will probably lose to them anyway. 

Archived