Week 8 GDT: Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

OL right? Have to? Who is the best tackle in the draft? Maybe a WR if they trade down? 

Jonah Williams would have to be the play I'd assume. I could also see them go Ed Oliver over Bosa. But yeah, they really need to fix that offensive line so they don't completely ruin Rosen. But that'd be a pretty impressive jump. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Jonah Williams would have to be the play I'd assume. I could also see them go Ed Oliver over Bosa. But yeah, they really need to fix that offensive line so they don't completely ruin Rosen. But that'd be a pretty impressive jump. 

Then they need to go Williams. If Rosen is to have any chance, then they have to fix that OL. It is pathetic. 

Kittle or another run on this third down? 

3 minutes ago, Geek said:

I've always figured they'd go BPA and take Oliver. I'd hate to have to play Olvier and Donald 4 times a year. 

Yeah, i could see that.  I think the most important team to stay ahead of would be the Raiders, though they would have the firepower to jump us if they wanted Bosa that bad. If Herbert doesn't come out, the Giants could go any number of ways as well, including Bosa if they dump Vernon. 

Then they need to go Williams. If Rosen is to have any chance, then they have to fix that OL. It is pathetic. 

Kittle or another run on this third down? 

Kittle it is lol. 

I wouldn't have hated a run though. Honestly, for most of the season I've felt pretty comfortable about the offense's ability to pick up three yards or less pretty consistently on the ground. 

I hate that we kicked the field goal there. Go for it, there's no better time. It's a two score game either way, if you fail that anemic offense gets the ball at the 1 or 2 yard line. Possibly get a safety again anyway. I hate that wuss out. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hate that we kicked the field goal there. Go for it, there's no better time. It's a two score game either way, if you fail that anemic offense gets the ball at the 1 or 2 yard line. Possibly get a safety again anyway. I hate that wuss out. 

I actually had no problem with it since it was a long two yards and we have CJ Beathard at QB. The FG makes it a two TD game instead of a two score game.

I actually had no problem with it since it was a long two yards and we have CJ Beathard at QB. The FG makes it a two TD game instead of a two score game.

Yeah, I still don't like it. It's two yards...don't even necessarily need to put the ball in CJ's hands besides the hand off. The clock is also a friend in this situation, so asking them to drive the entire length of a football field would be time consuming as all get out. 

Archived