Week 8 GDT: Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, uk9erfan said:

Our second rounder needs to spend more time learning to catch the ball instead of changing his hair colour.  Good grief that was pathetic.

Usually, he's pretty good. I mean his the leader in PR TD in college football so it's not like this is the usual. Sometimes **** happens, especially when you haven't played football in a month.

Wonder who the Cardinals would target in the draft. I don't know that they would go after Bosa, but maybe I'm wrong. He and Chandler Jones wouldn't be fair at all. But they have bigger needs. 

I think it likely that they are going to be picking ahead of us. 

Just now, Forge said:

Wonder who the Cardinals would target in the draft. I don't know that they would go after Bosa, but maybe I'm wrong. He and Chandler Jones wouldn't be fair at all. But they have bigger needs. 

OL right? Have to? Who is the best tackle in the draft? Maybe a WR if they trade down? 

Just now, Forge said:

I've always figured they'd go BPA and take Oliver. I'd hate to have to play Olvier and Donald 4 times a year. 

Archived