(.391)

PARROTHEAD

On 10/24/2018 at 11:46 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

.391 can somehow scare you by being confident on?

Do you think Buckeyes, Sooners or Clemson fans get concerned when playing a schedule of cupcakes? No, theyre making plans before the season starts for the playoff. And its the mentality we need to develop for our team.

Schedule that light. By-golly. Were getting a 1st round bye!

Umm, Rams are undefeated and the Saints beat us already.

Frankly, until the Redskins can win more than 9 games in a season, consistently, I will never think that this team is capable of beating anyone, including the 1-6 Giants this weekend. 

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

Umm, Rams are undefeated and the Saints beat us already.

Frankly, until the Redskins can win more than 9 games in a season, consistently, I will never think that this team is capable of beating anyone, including the 1-6 Giants this weekend. 

Vegas doesn't think we can either as we are dogs this Sunday. Vegas didn't get to be Vegas by being wrong all the time. Doesn't mean an automatic loss. Just that Vegas tends to be right ... a lot

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

So yeah...Richardson, Lavao, and Scherff going down the same week.

This is what @Woz and I pointed this out that this whole thread was bad juju

I said it and we beat the Giants. So really, it should have been updated, and continued each week for good juju.

Totally agree with @Thaiphoon and @Woz I cringed when I saw this thread, Doc’s thread and Ace’s although one of these is not like the other.

Anyways, putting the cart before the horse as a DC Sports fan is a big No NO! It’s better not to speak of these things and hope to ourselves that things go well down the stretch than to actually act like it’s going to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yes.

@Woz and I tried to tell you guys to stop playing with Ouija boards and summoning demons. 

But you kids never listen to us old-timers.

I went to LSU. Im a trained professional in all things hooju.

This aint on us kind. This some stuff from the mountains like Granny talks about on Beverly Hillbillies. This on you.

14 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I went to LSU. Im a trained professional in all things hooju.

This aint on us kind. This some stuff from the mountains like Granny talks about on Beverly Hillbillies. This on you.

Oh, it wouldn't surprise me if there's more than a few deep hexes on this team.

But feeding into it with threads like this? Bad idea.

Archived