Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Saint

Week 8 GDT: Saints (5-1) @ Vikings (4-2-1)

On 10/24/2018 at 3:20 PM, navysaintsfan said:

Wasn't a miracle though. I feel like a miracle wouldn't result in getting a mud hole stomped in you the following week :D

I agree.  Just moving on in the playoffs doesn't count for much unless you win it all.  I actually got pretty tired of hearing about it myself last year.

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I agree.  Just moving on in the playoffs doesn't count for much unless you win it all.  I actually got pretty tired of hearing about it myself last year.

I had hoped you would win it all.  Just so I maybe wouldn't hear anymore about bountygate lol.

I know they dont always work, but i love these meme plays and I love this offense right now

6 minutes ago, saintsfan said:

PJ Williams is so bad.

He will single handedly lose us this game.

Cousins is targeting him on every play.

4 minutes ago, saintsfan said:

PJ Williams is so bad.

I honestly think our defense is really good......aside from PJ and Crawley. Tough to see the rest of the defense do their job only for them to screw it up.

13 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I honestly think our defense is really good......aside from PJ and Crawley. Tough to see the rest of the defense do their job only for them to screw it up.

PJ ought to just put on a purple jersey already... Crawley in street clothes and Dennis Allen continues to put players in positions where they simple cannot succeed. 

Yes PJ is terrible but Allen deserves alot of blame here as well.

Great play to force the fumble and great return by Lattimore.  Hopefully we can turn it into at least 3 to end the half tied.

If only they can review and charge for targetting on review.  Dude lunged his forearm into Kamara's head.

I know they have been targetting P.J. but those have been insane catches. I feel like he's been playing good, not great but ok.

35 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

PJ ought to just put on a purple jersey already... Crawley in street clothes and Dennis Allen continues to put players in positions where they simple cannot succeed. 

Yes PJ is terrible but Allen deserves alot of blame here as well.

Allen is stubborn as heck. He needs to improvise or we'll continue to get burnt.

How was there no flag on that?  The tackle literally pulled Davenport down onto him!