NFL.COMs list of coaching candidates

Fatgerman

Color me a looksie at Dan Campbell. He’s a leader of men. Yeah. Has nfl experience. Yeah. Knows intimately drew brees. Yeah?  Sounds like a potential fit. 

Oh and that article specifically says Riley would listen to nfl teams. 

It’s happening?

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Color me a looksie at Dan Campbell. He’s a leader of men. Yeah. Has nfl experience. Yeah. Knows intimately drew brees. Yeah?  Sounds like a potential fit. 

It’s happening?

It's happening: confirmed.

5 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

It’s happening?

he has to listen. He either hears something he might like or it makes Oklahoma feel the pressure and give him a raise.

8 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Or he could actually want to step up his game to the nfl?

That’s what I mean, he hears something he likes. Like he has to listen. It’s a win win for him. He hears what teams will offer him and at least it makes Oklahoma pay him more

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Lincoln Riley is a former Texas guy. When (not if) Garrett gets canned, I can see him wanting to go to Dallas if he doesn’t want to stay in college. 

Yeah. I tend to think the Cowboys are going to throw a bucket of money at him. I can't see Jerry going with anyone less flashy than the top offensive mind in the NCAA. 

29 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Lincoln Riley is a former Texas guy. When (not if) Garrett gets canned, I can see him wanting to go to Dallas if he doesn’t want to stay in college. 

What if Jimmy offers him a real good fuel rebate scheme? Cant lose really. 

Archived